All Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hello there!

I go by many names, but for the world of emulation torrenting and EmuMovies I go by the name of AnimalFat! :hi:

I don't yet have an arcade cabinet, but it is a 'pending project' and has even been given the thumbs-up by my good lady! A rarity if ever there was one! :good:

I haven't created any movies for the EmuMovies collection as yet, but I'm hoping to contribute in the near future, as and when time permits.

It's amazing how a collection of movies can make a dull list of emulated games come to life - even if the movie collection is larger than the game collection! :P

Thank you and keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Guest Ninja Rygar

Hey guys the name's Ninja Rygar and I'm....

...Wait... what does that say? WHAT?! WHAT?! SLIPPY? I'm labeled as "Slippy Toad"?! How dare you!! I mean, ok I get it, I haven't contributed anything to the project, I'm not really known in the emulation/front end community, and I haven't posted all that much but... still... STILL, where do you get off calling me SLIPPY?! I can't imagine a bigger insult. Let's take the lowest possible rank, or better yet, let's take people who are permenantly banned. You could label them as something like "Epic Failure", "Dog Shit", or "Beastman AIDS" and it STILL wouldn't be as insulting as being the SLIPPY rank.

This forum is telling the whole community, that I am no only completely helpless, but I also get in everybody's way, and that I'm widely hated by not only my teammates, but also everybody who's encountered me. Not to mention, totally gay.

So yeah, that's just great. The rank BELOW me is Baby Mario. That's somebody who is very young and inexperienced, but is destined to be a great hero and a lovable character. That doesn't sound like a lower rank than "Slippy" to me.

Well, ok, that's enough about that..... Anyway, I'm a GameEx user, and I'm currently making a very sweet theme for it. I'm going to try to help by creating snaps and titles for obscure systems, (That's about the extent I can do) but first I'm trying to learn more about the rom/emulator/frontend community. There's a whole world out there, tools, forums, programs, communities and projects, and I want to familiarize myself with all of it.

I'm loving EmuMovies, Circo has really surprised me with his level of dedication toward this, and he's doing everybody a HUGE service. Imagine, if not for this site, we would have to record all the movies ourselves.

I would have gotten bored before I even finished the Mame games that start with 'A'. And I feel that I joined this community at just the right time. There are lots of changes going on, and it looks like this is really going to become a Front End gathering place.

That's it for now. Thanks Fox I thought they had me.

Hey guys the name's Ninja Rygar and I'm....

...Wait... what does that say? WHAT?! WHAT?! SLIPPY? I'm labeled as "Slippy Toad"?! How dare you!! I mean, ok I get it, I haven't contributed anything to the project, I'm not really known in the emulation/front end community, and I haven't posted all that much but... still... STILL, where do you get off calling me SLIPPY?! I can't imagine a bigger insult. Let's take the lowest possible rank, or better yet, let's take people who are permenantly banned. You could label them as something like "Epic Failure", "Dog Shit", or "Beastman AIDS" and it STILL wouldn't be as insulting as being the SLIPPY rank.

This forum is telling the whole community, that I am no only completely helpless, but I also get in everybody's way, and that I'm widely hated by not only my teammates, but also everybody who's encountered me. Not to mention, totally gay.

So yeah, that's just great. The rank BELOW me is Baby Mario. That's somebody who is very young and inexperienced, but is destined to be a great hero and a lovable character. That doesn't sound like a lower rank than "Slippy" to me.

Well, ok, that's enough about that..... Anyway, I'm a GameEx user, and I'm currently making a very sweet theme for it. I'm going to try to help by creating snaps and titles for obscure systems, (That's about the extent I can do) but first I'm trying to learn more about the rom/emulator/frontend community. There's a whole world out there, tools, forums, programs, communities and projects, and I want to familiarize myself with all of it.

I'm loving EmuMovies, Circo has really surprised me with his level of dedication toward this, and he's doing everybody a HUGE service. Imagine, if not for this site, we would have to record all the movies ourselves.

I would have gotten bored before I even finished the Mame games that start with 'A'. And I feel that I joined this community at just the right time. There are lots of changes going on, and it looks like this is really going to become a Front End gathering place.

That's it for now. Thanks Fox I thought they had me.

So I take it your a fan of the new ranking system slippy? Don't worry it won't last long I put in a ton of levels!

250px-Slippy.jpg

• Like 2

Hello everyone My Name is Dave. I've worked on a lot of stuff for the emulation community. I was hoping to get upgraded to Developer status. Hint, Hint. The amount of content over the last year that I've put out is crazy. I look back at this year and I'm very proud of how far not only myself has come but the community. I just wanted to stop by say hi and I hope to see you all around. I hope to see you all grow through the NEW YEAR , and for the lurkers out there that are afraid they will be judged harshly about your content plz contribute your work. I love seeing new content. It's ok for people to give you hints on how you can make it look better. It will help you grow I know I listened. Well you all are Kool, I love hearing from ya and keep up the good work. Dam this community totally rocks.

Koolbrez67

Hi all, I'm Eric. I work mostly on content for Hyperspin but I'm learning an awful lot about content creation for the emu community in general. I look forward to helping out where I'm able here and helping out more as people teach me skills.

Cheers

Hello everyone My Name is Dave. I've worked on a lot of stuff for the emulation community. I was hoping to get upgraded to Developer status. Hint, Hint. The amount of content over the last year that I've put out is crazy. I look back at this year and I'm very proud of how far not only myself has come but the community. I just wanted to stop by say hi and I hope to see you all around. I hope to see you all grow through the NEW YEAR , and for the lurkers out there that are afraid they will be judged harshly about your content plz contribute your work. I love seeing new content. It's ok for people to give you hints on how you can make it look better. It will help you grow I know I listened. Well you all are Kool, I love hearing from ya and keep up the good work. Dam this community totally rocks.

Koolbrez67

Shazaaaammm your green! drinks.gif

My name is Brian Hoffman, go figure. I'am 29 and have two kids. Some may know me from the Gameex forums and Hyperspin forums. I have been a contributor to the scene for a long time. I enjoy emulation. My favorate games in arcade were sf2 and mortal kombat 1 and 2. I used to think I was really good, but a few games with some friend have showed me just how bad time has been to me.

I have built a couple arcades. I dabble here and there in almost everything. Professionally I'am a network administrator.

Enjoy your stay here guys.

Ok, I guess It's time for me to introduce myself :D

My name in the real world is Jan and I live in Sweden. I'm 20 years old and started out emulating one year ago when I built my very first sloppy emulation console with Maximus Arcade. This summer I decided to create a new, PERFECT, emulation console with Hyperspin ;) And, because not all video previews were created for all consoles I wanted to have I decided I might as well do them myself. That's how I became a contributor here :) I'm really thankful for other peoples work that I'm going to use in my new console, I know how much work it is, thank you all! I tried doing some wheelart for Hyperspin but realized that that isn't my thing.

Other than working on my new console I study at a University (Organizational and computer stuff), I go to the local gym and hopefully I'll get the chance to study one semester in USA soon :D See you all around

Other than working on my new console I study at a University (Organizational and computer stuff), I go to the local gym and hopefully I'll get the chance to study one semester in USA soon :( See you all around

If you end up in Michigan, I'll put you up for a semester... but then you gotta go! ;-)

• Like 1

Just saying hey...

Been using emulators since the middle of 96. Helped out a little bit with console specific emulation(xbox, Dreamcast)over the years, but that about it.

I may be contributing some vids for TG16/PCE since I am doing HQ versions for my personal collection.

Just saying hey...

Been using emulators since the middle of 96. Helped out a little bit with console specific emulation(xbox, Dreamcast)over the years, but that about it.

I may be contributing some vids for TG16/PCE since I am doing HQ versions for my personal collection.

I think I have about 3/4 of the set done in the wip area

Never formerly introduced myself. Been emulating for years, only recently did I discover FE's. GameEX was my first, and I am now trying to get HS working fine. I am hoping to contribute in some way, shape or form. Currently have no life, so I have spare time to kill. Also, I get a bonus point for joining on my birthday, yes?

Hello. My name is Charlie. I'm 39 yrs old from NJ, USA. I've been using emulators since the dawn of time ;-)

Remeber NeoRageX and Multiple Gauntlet Emulator? Good stuff.

I currently have a working MAME / Daphne cab that was a 198x Burgertime cabinet. Lots of body work and paint and she has a new life. :( I also have a 2nd mame cab out in the garage with body work being done. That one was a very old Galaxian clone game. Then there is my SNK P.O.W. cabinet that is in the workshop currently running a NeoGeo MVS 1 slot board.

Other hobbies include playing electric bass and classic console gaming / collecting.

I want to thank all the people who created these videos here at emumovies. Excellent work.

whats up guys im DB from indianapolis , indiana. i work it tv and radio. I love moding everything fromoriginal xboxs to psps to play emulators.

Ive been wanting to join this site for years so i said what the heck...beside i need my video previes for my cab...lol

Hello. My name is Josh, but due to my username, I'm sure it'll be easier to remember Johnny. I finished building a control panel, which was b'yotch. According to most "how to build an arcade" articles, the control panel is the easiest part. Therefore, I'm going to hold off on building the cabinet. I added a picture in my profile of my current setup. I want to help by contributing quality vids -- or anything for that matter -- that will help. I'm looking for a how to contribute thread. Any links to these kind of threads, if there is not one, creating a new one would be awesome. Nice to meet you all! :)

Hi, I'm Gary from England. I'm a HyperSpin user and I have absolutely no creative abilities what-so-ever, so I'm eternally grateful for all the guys and girls out there creating stuff like this!

I'm currently working on updating the Controls.dat file, which is almost ready for a beta release!

Hey There everyone

Just saying Hi. I'm a Hyperspin and Pleasuredome junkie spending most of my time crunching all of the data that is posted every day. Now it seems I'm going to have to make some more time to peruse the posts over here. I just finished my cab and I'm working on the software piece now. My cab is a massive four player contraption that takes up far more space then I intended. I moved it in the house while the wife was at work so all is good. ;) I'm hailing from the great state of Illinois home of corrupt politics and great pizza. I'm working on learning VB script so that I can get the history.dat file to display it's game information on my betabrite marquee when a game is loaded. I am an FTP member and think anyone that appreciates what Circo and the other contributors do should give a little back for all of their hard work. That's about it and I look forward to having yet another place to mingle with like minded folks.

E

Hello all. My name is John and I'm an aspiring emulation enthusiast. I'm just about putting the finishing touches on my first cabinet which took me about two years to get around to finishing. The cab is a great addition to the rec room in our house and I hope to have many guests enjoy it.

Hello all. My name is John and I'm an aspiring emulation enthusiast. I'm just about putting the finishing touches on my first cabinet which took me about two years to get around to finishing. The cab is a great addition to the rec room in our house and I hope to have many guests enjoy it.

Let's see some pictures!! :gamer:

Greetings

My name is Yarb but you can call me Yarb. I have had a mame cab for many years but did not have a decent PC in it until now. I am finally getting the Front end I have always wanted in Hyperspin with emu movies.

BTW my name isn't really Yarb :gamer: