Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, new member here and incidentally lifetime subscriber. I am called NewDeli (from France) across various boards. These days, for arcade gaming, I use a 15 KHz enabled Mamebox in conjunction with a Samsung 21'' CRT TV, a match made in heaven! Amiga 500 & PS1 occasional gamer too. Take care guys and gals!

Hi Everyone,

I'm in my 40s and have been reminiscing about my days spent in my local arcade. I found this site after researching information for my arcade cabinet build project. I managed to get hold of a late 80s early 90s VideoWorld arcade cabinet that had a 60 games in 1 JAMMA board inside. Wanting to play more games I added a Raspberry Pi and needed some video snaps. Found some great packs on here so thank you very much.

I'm still missing a few bit nowhere near as many as before I found you. Missing videos now are Sega Rally Championship and Cabal 2 now. (Anyone know where i can find these please 😉 )

The next part of my project is getting newer roms working on my Raspberry pi 3, RetroArch using EmulationStation frontend setup. I've been using MAME2003 Rom Set which is the only set that works using 0.78. I would love to get newer sets working but haven't worked out how to do it yet. I have read about MAME2003+ which I'm just researching now. (again, if anyone has any advice or can point me in the right direction tat would appreciated).

Thanks all.

Sean

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone, my name is Amanda Kali, I'm from London. I got hooked on arcades about a year ago. I was amazed when I found this site! Great work to all who work and help out!

• 2 weeks later...

Let's get acquainted, my name is Alexey, I was more fond of creating maps for games on the Source engine and maps for Warcraft, but I played quite a lot and tested games for Nintendo Sega, I am interested in romhacking, I record videos. На здоровье. Gesundheit

• 3 months later...

Greetings Stranger! I am starting to learn Emulation. So I have decided to Join EmuMovies! I was looking to replace screenshots and create video previews of games. This is the right place. Thanks for letting me join the community! I am excited to be part of this community. 

- QuiteLazy

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello everybody

I'm gigxy, french,  and i'm new on retrogaming since i discovered retroarch emu, i known this forum because i looked for boxart on google and it pointed here.

I hope later i can help the community as much as i can.

Thanks to accept me.

• 1 month later...

Hey all.  I've been a "silent" member here for quite a while back when I was toying with Hyperspin, but trying to set all that up ended up being too much for me.  Now a frontend called RetroX is what I use now, and it's a lot easier to set up everything.  I've been in the emulation scene for quite a while, starting with running Nesticle on a 366 mhz AMD K6 and going from there, from the ZSNES/SNES98 wars to UltraHLE and bleem! to building a MAME machine in the early 2000s to a RetroPie setup to today running RetroX on my phone with a Razer Kishi for handheld, and a Series X with Retroarch installed for the big screen!

• 1 month later...

I'm Nihilhem and I'm fond of emulation and frontends. I ended up here because I was curious about this project. The quality and quantity of material here is astonishing to me, so I'm glad that I found it. I'll make sure to help if I can in the future.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello the team 

Im 43 and i grow up in video games.

Now since 2017 i tried to collect games and console that made me crazzy in my youngest day.

Now i have differente candy and arcade cabinet:

Astro, blast, naomi, rit legno, jeutel, rene pierre, gti club 

I stop collect games except for neo geo support.

Im glad to be you in this forum 

tks.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys! 

Nice to meet you!

Really like this forum bcz I find almost my hobbies (games, sport and programming) here.

So...I prefer to spend time with fellow thinkers ☺️

My name is David and I hate Fifty Shades of Grey!!! 

I made up my nickname when I was 11, so it has nothing to do with the movie.😁