Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Jello! My name is a Hombre! I just learn how to shave my back and walk up right just like my cousin who is a, how do you say, human?!  I use to be a the only white kid in my neighborhood until one day I could no longer out run the older bullies/kids*(they were not white) who would chase me all the way home from outside of school to beat the shit out of me: I am now permanently black & blue from the bruises from my ass beating. Plus side is the kids could no longer tell the difference of who I am & now I just look like the rest of them.  Now I just have to dye my eyes a different color before they catch on...  The future is looking very bright! Shalom! I also look forward to dolphinately smacking up my digi-crack. Ya dig?!?!

Well, I'm not really new, having signed on nearly 7 years ago when I was building a cabinet for my son's birthday.  Spent ages setting it all up on Windows XP and HyperSpin with a whole heap of snaps from Circo (thanks).  This year I've decided to upgrade the hardware and wipe the dust off the little used (lately) cabinet and re-investigate frontends.  Had another go with Hyperspin, played a little now with mGalaxy and today trying out LaunchBox.  So far pretty impressed with LaunchBox but what really holds them all together seems to be EmuMovies materials - makes everything look so much prettier!  I can't remember if I paid a sub last time or not but I'll be doing it this time - cheers.

• Like 1

Hi all !! , my name is Jose Antonio from Spain .. i'm a emulator enthusiast too , with many types of consoles like xbox , wii , and others like Raspberry ... knew this page since a long time ago , but I have registered now  :)

Hello fellow junkies!  I set up my first Mame Arcade (Defender home made cab) around 7 years ago.  That Win98 computer finally bit the dust and so did that cab.  Here I am, back again, the itch I just can't scratch away!!!

Looking forward to all sorts of fun and possibly, POSSIBLY, a playroom table running all sorts of emulators.  We'll see.

Hello 

Very interested in being an active participant to the community not that I am aware of it.  Are there any recommendations on how to start adding content, or what type of content has the biggest gaps?

Resident n00b here. I got turned on to EmuMovies from my coworker. We're both working on RetroPie systems. Mine is basically a nostalgia box for my little brother, and then after that I'm looking to make a (better ;) ) box for myself and family.

Hello all! I hope you are all doing well!

I'm a huge enthusiast of classic video games and playing them as well. Also (why am I here?) I am a big fan of playing them IN STYLE! No better way than with our lovely front ends!

My front end of choice happens to be LaunchBox! With very little extra configuration and a beautiful look all around, both with the desktop version and the Ten-Foot-Interface known as BigBox, access to which is allowed with a Premium License, this is the most wonderful front end I have ever seen. And when combined with the Video Snaps and Manuals to which I will very soon be entitled (will soon be donating to this site), the visual documentation of my favorite games will grow by leaps and bounds!

So, take care all; I look forward to discussing many related things with you all!

On 26/1/2017 at 0:21 PM, pcorujo said:

Greetings everyone! newbie from Spain. I'm a fan of emulation and retro gaming. Finishing my cabinet and looking forward to enjoying and collaborating with you!  

Welcome compatriot :) About your cabinet, I encourage you to post pics when finished (or before) in the relevant section.

Guest sixty

Hi All , Newbie here 

Wanting to build a Hyperspin Arcade machine and been doing lots of research on all websites to learn (most seem to point to here) a big learning curve but with the trail and error way and help form the brillant people i have come across on all the forums so far so i will get there!!

Love playing anything retro / old school

Cheers

sixty

Hi All,

New to the Emulation scence have been collecting old consoles and computers for the last year.

Was gifted a Raspberry Pi in December and had no idea what to do with it then I discovered Retropie and now I am here!

Hoping to get to a place where I can create my own themes and stuff as well as discoverying other formats to run emulation on as the long term goal is to build my own Arcade machine.

Thanks All

Erky

On 2/5/2017 at 4:44 AM, Erkybaby said:

Hi All,

New to the Emulation scence have been collecting old consoles and computers for the last year.

Was gifted a Raspberry Pi in December and had no idea what to do with it then I discovered Retropie and now I am here!

Hoping to get to a place where I can create my own themes and stuff as well as discoverying other formats to run emulation on as the long term goal is to build my own Arcade machine.

Thanks All

Erky

If it wasn't for the fact I had a decent computer lying around I would be all over using a Pi.  There is just something so much more DIY with one vs a PC.

Hey all, just joined the site, been enjoying games since I was a child, trying to recollect all my games and am trying to build an arcade cabinet shortly.  Looking forward to explore all the content this fine site has!