Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hi to all,

Just recently been introduced to the Custom Arcade scene in the last 4 - 5 months.

Thank you to the admin's for the help in getting me signed up here :)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Roydz said:

Hi to all,

Just recently been introduced to the Custom Arcade scene in the last 4 - 5 months.

Thank you to the admin's for the help in getting me signed up here :)

Glad you finally made it on!

Hi all

I'm Tim from the UK. I built an arcade cabinet a long time ago, early 2000s, I can't remember exactly when :-) I have a few photos of the build HERE, it has had a few upgrades over time and it's still going strong!

Registered with EmuMovies as I'm intereted in getting a more modern looking front end setup on it. Looking forward to seeing what's available :-)

Cheers!

26 minutes ago, nugat46 said:

Hi all

I'm Tim from the UK. I built an arcade cabinet a long time ago, early 2000s, I can't remember exactly when :-) I have a few photos of the build HERE, it has had a few upgrades over time and it's still going strong!

Registered with EmuMovies as I'm intereted in getting a more modern looking front end setup on it. Looking forward to seeing what's available :-)

Cheers!

I really like how clean that control panel is

14594120580_3e8495c643_c.jpg

8 minutes ago, Circo said:

I really like how clean that control panel is

Thanks! It was a case of at the time I didn't have the skills/resources to do anything different :-) But I don't think I'd change it now as it kind of helps it blend in as a piece of furniture, sort of ;-)

Hello my name is Ronny from Germany, I grew up with C64 CPC464 and Vic20 later still the Amiga models 500 1200. Somehow I discovered emulators and was thrilled to have my CPC back on my PC. I still have my complete CPC equipment in 3 big cartons in the basement. Now I would like to start various systems, I use Launchbox.

Greetings to all

Ronny

• Like 1

Hi I'm Fenn :D  I'm working on adding all of my classic games into a Launchbox system and I love being able to get artwork for them.  This site is the best!  Thank you to everyone that has helped make this happen.

Hi everyone! I just started getting into emulation. I tried it years ago and it was no where near the state it is in today. Incredible. Big thanks to places like this, which I found after to watching some Simply Austin on youtube. Anywho, it's great to play all my favorite childhood games again!

• Like 1

Hey everyone. Whats going on? just here to introduce myself. my name is antoine. i'm happy that most of my questions have been answered on here. i'm pleased to meet all of you. I am quite sure that i'm going to have more questions as I get into building custom arcades. I've been using MAME since 2000 and to hear about this program has me excited. Sorry i'm a little wordy...lol

Edited by depblkman
adding name

HI, Noel from Rochester in the UK here. Long time fan of the retro scene and custom arcade setups for years.

Built a simple tabletop machine a few years back and it's a bit rough around the edges, but does the job. But it's starting to give up the ghost now so I'm going to get started on a new project - a scaled down standup arcade cab that will be the right height for my two lads, 4 & 5.

Hope to be able to contribute to the site in the future

.IMG_0226.JPG

• Like 1

Hello Everyone!  I'm Adam from California.  It's nice to meet you!  I have been interested in emulation for years and am finally getting serious and building an arcade cabinet.  I found this site while watching Simply Austin's YouTube videos (great stuff - very helpful!).  I look forward to sharing some photos as I gut an old Space Ace cabinet and build my setup!

Hi everybody!

Oooooold member (early 2008) returning after years away from EmuMovies and the emulation scene as a whole.

Having recently gotten back into the fray, starting to revamp my homebuilt MAME cab and messing around with various frontends, it was time to check in with Jeremy and the EmuMovies project and holy heck have you guys been busy while I was gone! It's like a whole cottage industry now! Almost brings a tear to my eye to see how active the community is in documenting, cataloguing and preserving all this image material and footage for posterity.

Hugs all round!

- Anders from Denmark

On 11/13/2016 at 8:10 PM, adamri said:

Hello Everyone!  I'm Adam from California.  It's nice to meet you!  I have been interested in emulation for years and am finally getting serious and building an arcade cabinet.  I found this site while watching Simply Austin's YouTube videos (great stuff - very helpful!).  I look forward to sharing some photos as I gut an old Space Ace cabinet and build my setup!

What part of CA?

Hi, I'm metalwar !, and writing from Spain. I've been working for several years on a couple of arcades and bartops. I follow the web for a very long time and in the end I have decided to make the subscription as a show of support!

If I know my English is not very good !, Sorry: P

hello arcade friends,

My name is André and i am from the region Algarve in Portugal, and games from the 80's and 90's are my hobby.

I am very glad to found this community because i will build a arcade for my living room but in the meanwhile i'm using bigbox with this website content for my rom library,  that i'm now start to organize. For now i am playing in my htpc with a 92" projection screen integrated bigbox in KODI, and looks great!!!

Now i am seeing some tips and as soon as possible i will leave some pictures of my setup.

Hey guys,  I'm TJ and I'm from Maine. Ive been playing with emulators and collecting roms (mostly console sets) for a few years but only recently started trying to put together a fancy launcher with artwork for everything on my htpc.

I grew up playing snes and genesis. I mostly missed out on the arcade scene, there were only a few small arcades in my area, which I did visit occasionally, but I didn't have nearly enough quarters to make a habit of it.

Hello world and/or EmuMovies! I found my way here via LaunchBox which I'm loving. I'm not...quite sure what EmuMovies *is* yet, but I'm looking forward to getting back to my home PC to test things out with LaunchBox later.

Anyway, the handle's Jencaasi. Fan of video games, old and new. I'm enjoying diving back into PC emulation after a few years off.

6 hours ago, Jencaasi said:

I'm not...quite sure what EmuMovies *is* yet

It's all the preview vids you see playing in any front-end that isn't using static screenshots. And a bit more of course, but I can't imagine any immersive FE without it :)

• Like 1