Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

What's up everyone, I'm Moneybagz617! I just recently joined the site with the hopes of completing the ultimate gaming PC. If you have any pointers for me, I'm all ears (*Insert cheesy joke here* or in this case, eyes lol).

Hello everyone!  My name is Will and I am working on making my first cabinet.  I figured I would start out with some spare stuff I have laying around so it doesn't go to waste.  I saw that one of my cousin's had built his own cabinet and I was sold on the idea.

I am working to get a few systems set up for now, but the best part is having a front end to play all the games for me rather than having a ton of rom clutter.

I hope that this site is a great place to help build a library and meet new people with a common interest!

Hey All, My names Dale and I am having a go at building my first ever cabinet for me and my two munchkins (3 and 1) to play on, So as they grow they we can game together.

and a big thanks to the generous people that make all this stuff possible.

I'm GeekDadKevin - GDK or Just Kevin .. I use Hyperspin and have a tankstick and a a few other x-arcade goodies that I enjoy - I find the tankstick more than adequate for me and the kids .. far better than if I built it

howdy all,

My name Garbo I use to work as  a garbage collector, go figure!

I also use to play a lot of arcade games growing up and I still do :)

just started to build my very own arcade game/cabinet, first one hehe

we will see how it goes.

I will post update during process thanks all.

Hi! Name's Gabe. From Arkansas, US. I like all things digital, playing around with the software "Launchbox Premium" and I can't think of a better place to help me integrate and consolidate all these "splendiferous" bits of info for my game librizzle. 

TTL

:) 

Hi my name is Michael. I'm from Newcastle, England. 

Ive just recently got into emulating and currently using Launchbox. Really enjoying it, grew up mainly on N64 & PS1/PS2.

I've seen some YouTube videos which use both Launchbox & yourselves to import movies into Launchbox so would love to be able to that.

Thanks & look forward to being part of the emulating world!!

Michael

Hello all I am Mark from Ohio.  I have been dabbling in Mame and multiple console emulators and rigs for years. I have used Maximus for quite some time and am now working on a portable build of RetroArch/Launchbox.

Hello,

I'm Kev from Manchester. I've always been interested in emulation but only just got around to trying to set up a front end for my emulators. I look forward to using this site and finding valuable information and advice :)

Jack from Wisconsin here. Hello to everybody. I caught the emulation bug in college way back in 2000, and since then have played NES/SNES games on my computer, but am now stepping it up and looking to build my own MAME machine.

I have a Raspberry Pi setup, and am also building out a multimedia PC for my basement with Launch Box & Big Box.

This site is awesome, and I wish I had discovered the potential that was out there a couple of years back!

-Jack

Guest 60minutesrearranged

Real neat stuff you guys got here!!  I took tomorrow off to begin woodworking on a Viewlix-type cabinet for 2 players standing (as opposed to the traditional 1p sitting config)... I've been into emulating on and off for QUITE a while now.  i got introduced an SNES emulator by my best friends older brother (who was studying computer engineering at Purdue at the time) in about 2001 or 2002.  I was in forth or fifth then when I experienced Donkey Kong Country 3 on a computer and it fucking blew me away  (I'm 24 yr-old now for those who don't have their calculators on hand).  I'm now building a freaking sweet arcade system that will be able to showcase and cherish every game I've ever loved.

My younger, KNEWB self is in terrific awe of what the combined power of EmuMovies and HyperSync can do. Thanks for renewing a life-long passion and opening up possibilities I would have never dreamed of..

A shout out from south africa to all the members. Hope all are keeping well. I'm new to gaming and emu movies. I somehow stumbled  on a you-tube video with regards to hyperspin  and building up and arcade ( simply austin ).     I am still on the diaper stages. Working on setting up mame.

25 male south africa.

I hope to learn a lot from experienced members. 

Awesome  to be part of this team  

Hi Guys,

My name is Scott from the UK, went to a gadget show a few weeks back and they had some arcade cabinets there. I thought i could actuaslly make one of those myself, so I am doing the computer side of things and a mate of my who happens to be a carpenter is doing the cabinet, Game on!

Hi, I'm a life-long game fan but new to this site and the hobby in general. My favorite games are the early arcade classics, although I love just about everything. I recently built an arcade cabinet and am in the process of getting Hyperspin all setup and running. I'm really enjoying this whole hobby even more than I ever imagined I would! Glad to have found this site. :)

Hey everyone! I'm just setting up this PC to organize all my ROMs in a nice package under Arch Linux. This is my first time working with a front end, but hopefully I'll be able to make something fun. :)

hi all :)  Very huge retrogamer here :)  I love what emumovies provides :)  Trying to add a yearly membership but there seems to be some issue with the website adding memberships to the cart, so have sent a support ticket.  Other than that, Hello :)