Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there I'm thc I'm new to emu and thinking about getting lifetime membership because time varies working on it while working,and upgrading the house

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is adam and im just starting to get to grips with everything mame. started my rom collection about a year ago as i really want to build a cabinet. With how big the rom side is with the set up i kinda forgot about it and went back to my ps4. Started agin and determined to get it finished so i can start on my cab. As this is my 1st post i havent check much out. If any one has and advice on a good option for a wireless controls possible using a xbox or a ps3 pad it will be welcomed.

Any way hello every one

Since an intro is asked for...

My name is Michael, DeVry grad and pro geek in training. I am currently working on a virtual pinball machine, and the way things are going it don't want to waste much time or resources. I have a large hyperspin collection, and some of the media seems missing. SO, with that said, I need to figure out gameex and pinball x. I signed up for a year of gameex, and here I am  now...

hi everyone, im dave. dived in at the deep end building a mame cabinet and after a few weeks of messing round with hyperspin ive been led here. thanks for the hard work in putting this together im sure itll help me a lot.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

My name's Davide and i write frome italy (sorry for my english)

my hobby is to build mamecab from old arcade cabinet and now i like to fill them with others emulator ( c64, amiga, nintendo etc.)

nice to meet you guys ;)

Hola a todos, mi nombre es Jose y tengo 57 años, vivo en Argentina y tengo la expectativa de armarme un sistema con los juegos que disfrutaba de chico, espero que el material que encuentre aqui me ayude a darle una mejor presentacion y tambien con el tiempo poder aportar algo. Un abrazo

• 3 weeks later...

hello guys, my mane is dogojet. I come from france, my city is montpellier.

i don t speack very well english but for the game's love i try :-)

I  want to make a mamebox and it is to  (or for, I don t know) that i subscribe on your forum.

thank you to accept me in your community.

Greatings from Ohio.. just became a suporting member today here & Hyperspin. great sites... just starting my build i blame SimplyAustin. started to watch videos a couple weeks ago and got me back into building a arcade. i tried once before a long time ago and got ticked off... so-far going ok havin some issues here and there but in time w/ videos and help i'm sure will figure it all out..

• 3 months later...

Hey there! 

Long time member here (can't believe it...2009...), just finally upgraded to lifetime membership.

Few things: I run Hyperspin in a Mortal Kombat III cabinet - built initially back in 2007 (without Hyperspin), which I recently updated from an CRT WellsGardner 15khz to an 27" LCD with "OK" scanlines emulation.

Just wanted to say hi (from France). This community rocks.