Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hi all!

My name's Fran, from Barcelona, in Spain. I'm really impressed about the hard work about this web and all the content, I want to sincerely thank all involved people in this hard work.

I've actually "finished" some months ago my first cabinet, using Maximus Arcade frontend with a customised skin and the next emulators: Mame, Snes, Genesis & Future Pinball. I've also configured a MusicBox with a DOS aplication (launched from Maximus Arcade) and at this moment I'm here to add the Nes and Master System content ;)

I'm really happy to have found this site! Regards!!! 

Hi guys uhmm.. my name is ragingdruid2 and I'm an alcoholic duck.. been for about 8 years.

I used to work for NASA and go to space and stuff, as you can see by my photo but I got fired and now I play classic video games and drink beer.

Hope to meet more awesome ducks around here!

Hello!

My name's Orley.

I'm brazilian, and always liked retro gaming. For some years I get lost from the emulation world becausa of it's uneficiency. But now i've met Retroarch, the newer emulators for dreamcast, epsx2 and Launchbox at internet and that reached me here.

Hi All,

Just discovered the arcade emulator scene. Remnids me of when I used to go to Weymouth with my mate Gav and spend no time on the beach and all day in the arcades. Great fun!!!

Hi everybody!! 

Just jumped back into emulation again after a failed attempt at setting up 3darcade a few years back. Setting up hyperspin now and this site is awesome!!

long time lurker here to the site. First time poster.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and a big thank you to everybody who makes this site possible!!

I'm a big time nerd and glad to be here

Hello Everyone,

I am a n00bie to the new age of  emulation and am very excited to be a part of the forum. I have a Hyperspin based system and have been mostly been using the arcade portion and am just starting to use the console systems and am in progress of cleaning up the unfinished Hyperspin media for the systems. I stumbled on this forum and it has everything I need to start on my journey. I will try and donate when I can but I am very appreciative of everyone's hard work so far.

Cheers!

Howdy all,

I'm garbo and I have just started to put together the software to make an arcade machine for home.

I love the classic arcade games as I use to play as a teen and now want to build one and have a blast doing it.

Hey all, KMVegas here!

Just switched from Emulationstation to LaunchBox and in the process found out about EmuMovies.  Loving it so far!  I've been a gamer since age 5, started with an NES and never looked back.  My favorite series are Zelda, Double Dragon, Street Fighter, and too many more to name.

Hello all!

My name is Falcon from Galiza, Spain and I came back to emulation world after many years by making a all-in-one HPTC system for my girlfriend with Kodibuntu and Retroarch.
I remeber times when get 100+ snaps or title photos were a couple of weeks surfing the web and P2P sources. I know about this site and I feel in love instantly.

Hi everyone!
I'm from Chile and I would to thanks for your important work to preserve this art called Video Games!
I growing up with arcades and SF2 blew my head, that was the beginning of my love for this!
Thanks to all!

Hey guys! Long time lurker from Sweden here, has been involed with hyperspin since 2009.

My god, had it really been that long? Anyways, glad to see a community forming here at emumovies aswell!

My name is John, from the land downunder.  I have used emulators for many years reliving my arcade and console experiences from my childhood.  I am also a collector of retro game consoles and handhelds.   I also have a collection of retro PC's from the IBM 5150 up to old school 486's and Pentium's.  Four years ago I decided together an arcade machine myself from scratch, using an original Street Fighter II cabinet.   I run the Maximus Arcade frontend with emulators including MAME, Sega Model 2, Model 3 and Sega Naomi plus Pinball.  It also makes a great jukebox.  I also run a dedicated emulation pc that ties in with my console collection to relive all my console favourites without the unnecessary stress to my collection.

Emulation has been a big addition to my collecting for many years and has allowed me to build something I have thought about doing for years, which is my own arcade machine.  As good as it was, it never felt quite finished.  Finding the Emumovies website has allowed me to give my arcade machine the frontend design it has long been waiting for.

Lifetime membership to this site was a no brainer.  This is an excellent site with some very talented and generous people.  I look forward to being a part of it.