Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hi there boys & girls! My name is Norat and i'm the Evil Russian!!!) This is a great website, that provide sh*tload of unique content, so i'm very happy to be a small part for this family!)))

TATSU!!!.jpg

Hello,im from california,the guys over at Hyperspin recommended that i check this site out for my new Hyperspin hobby,ill just have a look around if you dont mind..

Hi - an old gamer here introducing myself - thinking about sawing an arcade cabinet together for my home and getting into some retro gaming.  I have copious game programming experience and looking for legally acquired roms is my main activity right now (#questlimp lol), and any file sharing of this nature >!<

Hey everyone! 26 Year old from Omaha, Nebraska. Recently getting into all this emulation after researching costume made cabinets. So far so good. Having a great time and im impressed with the community behind this project. You will probably see me post most of my stuff on HyperSpin forums unless it is a direct question about video snaps. Hope to see everyone around!

Hi I'm from Spain. I'm starting a proyect of building a MAME arcade with my brohter and I really appreciate all the work that you have done in this web. I'm playing video games since I remember and I'm glad to be part of this community =)

Hi all, I'm from Spain too. I see many fellow countrymans here. I'm building my first arcade machine and this website is really helpful. See you around!

Hello all,

I am new to this community and looking forward to becoming a long time supporter.  I found my way to EmuMovies from HyperSpin.  I hope to build my first Arcade Machine and enjoy it with my family.  Some of my favorite systems are Atari 2600, Intellivision, Sega GameGear, Sega DreamCast, XBox and all Sony and Nintendo products.  I will seek advice, help, and any tips or tricks that this community has to offer. 

Hello, I'm from France, I'm and Amiga lover in the first place but I like all things retro in general and my new goal, like many people here I guess, is to build an Arcade gaming station with all the retro stuff.

Hi, Darren (Daz) here from England.

Been playing emulated games for many years (primarily on PC or on my trusty modded PSP) but recently decided I'd embark on a bartop arcade build. One thing at a time though, so I want to get the software out of the way before I start messing with MDF and circular saws. I'm competent technically (IT pro) and not to shabby with a hammer either but what I lack is time being a busy family man. Hope to use these forums for a inspiration and to cut down a little on my perspiration.

The bartop I hope to put together will be Windows 7 based - that bit is already done running on an old Phenom II X4 (with 2 cores disabled to reduce heat), 8GB of RAM, 250GB HDD (that may change in time). At the moment I'd like to get a reasonably nice looking HyperSpin setup with MAME being my primary concern for now I think but SNES and Genesis are sure to figure also.

Anyway, hello all.

I'm Thomas from the Netherlands. I'm planning to build an arcade cabinet. But first setting up the software.

I use mala as the frontend and am configuring Mame, Stella and WinVice.

Hi I'm Pierre from Philadelphia. I always wanted to own an arcade and while watching videos on YouTube I saw some of the amazing builds and want to build one on myself. I'm learning the ins and outs of Hyperspin to one day build a nice arcade to show off.

Hi,

My name is James and I just started to get into the emulation community recently.  As a boy I was a local Street Fighter Champion and went to the arcades 3-4 times a week in downtown Boston.  I am very happy to see the large community supporting a pastime that has all but disappeared.