Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

New RetroFE modular installation on EmuMovies FTP

phulshof

I am assuming that it's available on this site?
Correct; it's on the FTP site. You should also be able to find links to a MEGA download on the HyperSpin and RetroFE sites, but I don't know it by heart. This FTP is a lot faster though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@phulshofdo you mind checking if bezels work for game mk2 on your end?

When i access video options and change from Krackerman, asurax, Derek Moore, etc. I can't get any bezels showing for only this game.

Other games work beautifully.

Thanks again for all the time of assembling and converting these bezels. They really enhance the MAME playing experience.

[mention=52031]phulshof[/mention]do you mind checking if bezels work for game mk2 on your end?
When i access video options and change from Krackerman, asurax, Derek Moore, etc. I can't get any bezels showing for only this game.
Other games work beautifully.
Thanks again for all the time of assembling and converting these bezels. They really enhance the MAME playing experience.
Sure, I'll have a look later this weekend, and let you know.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, B2K24 said:

@phulshofdo you mind checking if bezels work for game mk2 on your end?

When i access video options and change from Krackerman, asurax, Derek Moore, etc. I can't get any bezels showing for only

I just downloaded mk2.zip from the EmuMovies FTP, and tested it, and it works just fine for me. Could you try redownloading it, and giving it another go?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I've updated RetroFE to 0.8.18, and the MAME files to 0.200. I'm going to put MAME aside for a while, and focus on RetroFE. There's not a lot happening in the MAME arcade department anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I've updated RetroFE to 0.10.0, and the MAME files to 0.221. Still not a lot happening in MAME as far as arcade games are concerned, so the art changes are minimal.

• 1 month later...

Hi with the 0.10.0 update file is just a case of pasting over the other files in the main folder. And it will be the current version

Also sorry to bother you, with the updated mame emulator .221 and artwork how can I change the emulator and artwork without effecting the current mame you have on there. I should of explained a bit better so I edited this question. A big thank you for this. 

Archived