Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hi there! Matt from Atlanta!  I am actually an arcade manager for an FEC and finally got my own cab in my house. I took an old non-working Soul Caliber 2 cab and renovated it to work with hyperspin. So far things are moving along nicely. I subscribed here to get the snaps for my game. I love this site and hyperspin!  Keep up the great work!

Hi folks!  I've been a member since earlier 2014, but I haven't been a really active member until now.  I bit the bullet today and got a lifetime membership to the great content on this site.  Kicking myself for not doing it sooner, I could have saved so much time just getting going through EmuMovies sooner for my vid and screencaps. 

Cab pics were uploaded today too.

Even though it looks pretty much done, getting that 100% completion on the cab seems impossible I'm always finding some new way to tweak it, is it like that for you guys too??

Hi everyone shadowreaper here I just recently joined up. I did recenlty get hyperspin fully working on my alienware m11x laptop. I am currently getting the box arts and video clips for my games. I grew up in the early 90s as a sega kid. I had the genesis ever since I can remember I still own it to this day I even own a sega dreamcast that is fully functional and in great condition. I am getting more into retro gaming and collecting. I got a decent dreamcast game collection and still have my genesis collection most in original boxes. I did recently go over to funspot arcade in NH such an awesome place. I was like a kid in a candy store lol. Its only 6 hours away from me since I live in Delaware. I plan on going back there soon in the spring.

Hey guys,

I'm from New Haven county in Connecticut; I've been a rabid consumer of emulation software since high school and now that I have good income, I'm looking forward to building a HTPC with a big focus on console/arcade emulation. Possibly building an arcade cabinet in the future as well...

YO VIPER! Here. I saw Hyperspin online  and had to try it out. I have been emulating my games since I had my 486. I love the classics and this is a great way to present them to everyone, with out having to hook up a VCR to my projector  to play the NES. 

Hello everyone... new to the site but have built  a complete mame cabinet from scratch... When I moved I had to sell the cabinet. :( so now I am starting over and trying out some emulator front ends. I am currently testing out the GameEX frontend and so far so good. I thought I would test out the downloader and see how it worked and that is what brought me here today! So... do you have to upgrade your account here to download videos? or is the upgrade within GameEX? 

thanks 

Phreak61

Hello everyone... new to the site but have built  a complete mame cabinet from scratch... When I moved I had to sell the cabinet. :( so now I am starting over and trying out some emulator front ends. I am currently testing out the GameEX frontend and so far so good. I thought I would test out the downloader and see how it worked and that is what brought me here today! So... do you have to upgrade your account here to download videos? or is the upgrade within GameEX? 

thanks 

Phreak61

thanks 

Phreak61

If you want FTP access and 480p video snaps, you'll need to upgrade your account right here on the site, as I don't believe you can do that through Game Ex :)

Hello everyone,

This is Dave from France. I've been working on an arcade cabinet for the last six months as a christmas present for my kids. I'm almost done now, all I need is a great set of video intros and I think I've come to the right place! 

Thanks a lot to Emu Movies and its contributors for all the hard work! I'll try my hand at videos and chip in very soon!

Hello there!

I go by many names, but for the world of emulation torrenting and EmuMovies I go by the name of AnimalFat! :hi:

I don't yet have an arcade cabinet, but it is a 'pending project' and has even been given the thumbs-up by my good lady! A rarity if ever there was one! :rolleyes:

I haven't created any movies for the EmuMovies collection as yet, but I'm hoping to contribute in the near future, as and when time permits.

It's amazing how a collection of movies can make a dull list of emulated games come to life - even if the movie collection is larger than the game collection! :i_am_so_happy:

Thank you and keep up the good work!

Hello , I am a French passion for the world of video games since I was little . I fell into the world of video games at the age of 13, I am now 47 .

Desiring to make my own arcade terminal with Hyperspin , I hope to take advantage of this good advice on this forum and make my small contribution to other members.

I collect games consoles, starwars figures from 1977 to 1995. I am also a fan of Doctor Who I discover to my wife and my two daughters aged 15 and my little last 5 years

Hello , I am a French passion for the world of video games since I was little . I fell into the world of video games at the age of 13, I am now 47 .

Desiring to make my own arcade terminal with Hyperspin , I hope to take advantage of this good advice on this forum and make my small contribution to other members.

I collect games consoles, starwars figures from 1977 to 1995. I am also a fan of Doctor Who I discover to my wife and my two daughters aged 15 and my little last 5 years