Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hi everyone,

I'm new, I'm working on a hyperspin project. I've already built an acarde cabinet and I wish to have a better Mame emulator tnat the one I have and I juste love the visual of hyperspin... so yeah that's pretty much it.

Maybe I juste would ask you guys if you know if there's something even better than hyperspin?!

Hi everyone,

I'm new, I'm working on a hyperspin project. I've already built an acarde cabinet and I wish to have a better Mame emulator tnat the one I have and I juste love the visual of hyperspin... so yeah that's pretty much it.

Maybe I juste would ask you guys if you know if there's something even better than hyperspin?!

Hello everybody!

My name is David, and I am a HUGE fan of arcade games from the late 1970's through today. I just recently fond this site, and I am looking forward to using this to help me build a home arcade system/front-end in the near future. Thanks!

Hello everybody, i'm from France i dont speak very good english but I am happy to be in your community.

I'm 40 year old and I am a lover of Arcade game !

i'hope build my Arcade with hyperspin one day ...

Thanks ;)

New to the forum.  My wife and I promised each of our kids the opportunity to earn a laptop if they got good grades in school...the first of our kids to meet that goal took the laptop, no questions asked.  The second, who is a huge fan of all things retro, proposed an alternative.  He wanted a MAME machine instead of a laptop.  I think he knew that would appeal to the engineer in me, as I couldn't quite say no to the request. We're pretty tight on budget to keep the costs close to the same as a mid-level laptop, but we're using quite a bit of old equipment I've got laying around to cut costs.  We just finished building an automatically rotating monitor, and now it's time to get the front-end setup. We've selected Hyperspin...and that's what brought me here. Ready to start pulling down the movies for the games we'll be running. :)

Hi All , Names Andy from south wales  , been using mame and other console emulators for a few years now, stumbled on hyperspin  by accident and decided to do something ive wanted to do for a long time now , and build a purpose built arcade machine..just need to configure software which is a pain at the mo , but getting there slowley

any ways wanted to say hi to all and say emumovies is a great recourse for all my config needs will be looking to making a donation soon for access to ftp