Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hello all. Ive been am emulation fan since about 1997 when my cousin turned me onto a program called snes9x. Even then it was at a very advanced state for the time. so I have been collecting every gameI can get my hands on and now about 17 years later my collection is almost complete. of course it can never be 100% complete because as time moves forward there will always be new systems and new emulators to mimic them. Even if I managed to complete the collection there's still all the manuals, artwork, promo materials, reviews, etc. to gather. that's where emumovies has been so helpful. without you guys I wouldn't be any where near where i am today. thanks so much.

Hello

Im Dub, from UK originally now living in USA

Been involved with computers since 1980, recently got involved with Hyperspin but before that UK fruit machine emulation,Visual Pinball, Mame, 3darcade.

Just in the process of finishing up a Mame cab, hoping to have it up and running in the next few weeks.

I will probably be asking for advice :bow:

Greetings Programs,

BK2K here, would like to extend thanks to all that take part in making this possible, from MAME to you All, I solute you, I'm a hobbyist enjoying the classics, and part of several Gaming communities, I like to team up and help when I can, upon availability, wife and kids consume 98% of time because of Mamma and what she wants, LOL, "When mamma's happy were all happy, When mamma's unhappy were all in Misery", LOL,

Once again, thank you.

BK2K 

post-48663-0-14448800-1404340647_thumb.g

Hello Everyone,

Adam from Dallas, Texas here. I've had a Mame cabinet for several years, used to just run mameui or mameuifx, and I'm just starting to play with Hyperspin. Wow, so far I have to say it's awesome and so much better than my previous approach!

Hello everyone. I write to you from afar.
My acquaintance with video games began with time NES. Since then, much time has passed, and I've managed to create such large sets as: "RetroCopy", "Mameuifx". Now turn on the "GameEx" and "Hyperspin". For programmatic shell "Hyperspin" build a real slot machine.

Hello Folks,

I am Brent Buswell, and I have been a gamer for several years now. I am from Pennsylvania: my wife and I live in the Pittsburgh area. I am currently writing to you from Vermont which is where I am originally from. I can honestly say that you never really know where I might be from one post to the next as I am a professional musician and am on tour quite often.

I have always been interested in video games: they keep me busy especially between my various concerts when there is not much happening. I found out about HyperSpin a little over a year ago and have a basic setup on my computer. Thus far, I have it set up with the Atari 5200, NES, Super NES, MAME to some extent, Sega Genesis, Sega Master System, and Sega 32X. I am currently trying to get the Atari 2600 and Nintendo Famicom systems working. I look forward to seeing what this site has to offer, and exploring all the forums. I am glad to be a part of this.

Hey. I'm Joe.

I came here because I loaded up the AEON skin in XBMC, saw a games section, did some searching, and found this site.

I downloaded a Sony PSP2 setup, but I have no idea yet how to install or use it on our Home Theater PC.

Could someone kindly point me to a thread that tells Noobies what to do?

Thanks!

What's up Eh? I don't think I've ever talked like that. Anywho, I'm Scott and I'm from Prince Edward Island Canada. I've just recently started this whole Hyperspin thing and have yet to build my first cabinet, but I'm hoping to start it real soon. I'm a graphic designer/web developer by day and a Hyperspin tweaker by night. That's what I'm all aboot, great to meet you guys :)

Later Eh!

Hello everyone!

I'm looking to set-up Hyperspin after several failed attempts. Why is nothing ever easy with Hyperspin?

I have some unusual cabinet and arcadey ideas that I've started and will be able to get on with if I ever get Hyperspin sorted.

I'm looking to upload some videos that are missing here too - Dragon 32, Game & Watch, Tomytronic 3D, Casio watch games and some other ideas :D

Anyone with some helpful advice or files for Hyperspin, please get in contact ;)

TC

Hello  Hyperspiners ,  this  is  Louis   am  a  beginner  with  the   hyperspin  and   let  me just  say is   amazing  have  seen    so many  cabinets   with  hyperspin.  i grew  up  with  the  arcade  atmosphere    you know  where   you  would  spent  all  of  your  saturday allowance  .  so  i  decided  to  build  my  own  cabinet  and  hyperspin   as  the  frontend      so far  no regrets    :teehee:

Hello All,

I grew up playing in different arcades and really enjoyed that time when I was little. Looking forward to learning about Hyperspin.