Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

I'm Barret and I've been using emulators for a long time but never realized there were front ends that could make them look pretty together. This is really awesome and I'm excited to dive in

Hi, my name is retro dude and I love old school games. I really like the Atari 2600, colecovision, intellivision and nes.

I would like to thank everyone who ever made a box and cartridge scan of all these old games. It looks so nice in GameEx seeing everything as it was. Someday, I will make the ultimate retro PC but hook it up via HDMI.

Anyways thanks for reading and long live retro games.

Hey there,

I'm Bauwie from Belgium. I bought a Mame Arcade cabinet recently. I'm here to complete and to finalize my hyperspin front end.

Cya :)

Hi!

You can all call me "Daileon". I'm a new member here, and I've started creating a multi-system arcade cabinet, but I'm not happy with any of the frontends I found along the path, so I just started developing a new frontend (yes, another one), and of course EmuMovies is a great resource for it.

I would like to thank all EmuMovies members and contributors for the awesome work so far!

Hi!

You can all call me "Daileon". I'm a new member here, and I've started creating a multi-system arcade cabinet, but I'm not happy with any of the frontends I found along the path, so I just started developing a new frontend (yes, another one), and of course EmuMovies is a great resource for it.

I would like to thank all EmuMovies members and contributors for the awesome work so far!

Welcome!

i guys i am estrika

i registered in this great site to get my emuvideos, but i will try to upload to you all too.

i just need to find the rules for uploading correct files

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm mark,

Just ordered all the gear to build my first bartop, now just doing the rounds to get setup ready to download download download all the stuff I need. Hope you are all well, can't wait to get up and running!

Hi everybody, newcomer here and already supporting your site by donating

My arcade cabinet is done now and I'm configuring a brand new hyperspin

Fan of retro games such as toki, street fighter, ..

Hope I can find all helps around

Hallo fellas,

i am the new guy  :thumbsup: - Thank you for your hard work so far!

Thinking about donating but i gotta try first!

Cheers,

TheCooK

Heya,

I'm Jaysen. I used to host an Emulator and ROM forum which I am starting back up in my spare time. For now, I want a place to play all the games I do have. So I'm building a massive four player upright arcade cabinet with complete ROM sets for 24 consoles. The forum for the frontend I use led me here for the videos and box art. Depending on how this build goes, I may do a few console specific networkable bartops.

Token first post for you all.

A member from Melbourne, looking to get back into the emulator scene...after a long, long break.

I just couldn't stay away from that HS goodness - so different to my original MAME32 setup.

Apologies in advance for any annoying questions or noobness.