Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Guest Kaká

Hello my name is Carlos , I'm creating my set in Hyperspin already have a few years, much work you I do not know if it would be possible without emumovies, really grateful, Thanks.

Hello all.  My name is Nathaniel.

I've been into the emulator scene since about the time Zophar's Domain started up.

I love how this site is working to preserve and archive these materials.

Hello everyone! This is my Bartop:

o5m4.jpg
0a8x.jpg

I'm setting Maximus Arcade inside Bartop and i need some Media about Emulators. I think Emumovies is the best way!

Thanks! :)

• Like 1

Just found HyperSpin and I'm fully torqued bc of it. I've been emulating for years whether it be pc, playstation, xbox, phone......just whatever. I'm a self described cover art whore so finally I started looking for a great frontend for my pc. And here we are. Whammy!

Hi there, my name is Philipp and I'm from Germany. A few days ago I started my first Bartop Arcade project. I think it went pretty fine dor the first try ^^ (it's more like an prototype, the true thing will coming soon)

helllo to all I have just joined, and am starting to build my fist ever bartop arcade machine, have been gaming for so many years and with all the modern and brillaint consoles out there nowadays, still something about a 30 year old video game that is just pure fun even with 8bit graphics.

Hi all! I am a long time lurker while building my arcade cabinet for the last two years in planning, going over all cabinet build threads on hyperspin forum and others, hardware selection, tools, online shopping and building the slimline cabinet. It's almost done, but having trouble how to implement rotating monitor setup, so while I thinker about a solution,  in the mean time going to configure hyperspin and the hardware.

1383770_649371051764095_1391850006_n.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm Danny, this is my first time at trying to build an arcade game. I've done a lot of research and it seems that I'm constantly finding new things to add or to update.  Hope everyone's builds work to perfection.

hola a todos, que bella comunidad, les agradezco mucho todo el esfuerso que hacen por compartir su trabajo, no solo a mi sino a todos los miemros nos es muy util tanta ayuda con esto de las recreativas arcade, soy novato, espero ayudar en algo a todos uds. me gusta hacer amigos, aprendo rapido, les agradezco es por el momento lo que puedo hacer, pues ire diciendoles que hace falta en este blog y asi contribuir,

me han puesto un escalon para seguir avanzando en mis sueños,

muchas gracias

jorge tejeda

Hello everyone!

My name is Joaquim and I'm from Portugal.

I'm keeping up hyperpin project, I've made some 3D covers for Zx Spectrum in hyperspin site.

I love emumovies and I hope I can become a contributor with videos and artwork.

best regards

jviegas