Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hello Everyone,

Just started using this website along with using hyperspin. Ive been building up my arcade machine for the past two months. Can't witin until it is finished, hopefully i will be done before the NFL season starts. Anyway thanks everyone for all the good information posted to this site.

Hello!

My name is Tomcat94, or just "Tom" for short. I've already built one arcade machine using MALA, and even though I'm not making another arcade machine, I use Hyperspin for my home media pc so I can have both a home theater system AND a retro gaming system. I use the lovely video snaps provided here at emumovies for Hyperspin, and because of it, my Hyperspin setup looks fantastic.

Keep up the fantastic work! I hope one day I'll find a way to contribute something that hasn't already been contributed.

"Greetings, stranger. I’m not surprised to see your kind here. Many adventurers have traveled this way since the recent troubles began. No doubt you’ve heard about the tragedy that befell the town of Tristram. Some say that Diablo, the Lord of Terror, walks the world again. I don’t know if I believe that, but a Dark Wanderer did travel this route a few weeks ago. He was headed east to the mountain pass guarded by the Rogue Monastery. Maybe it’s nothing, but evil seems to have trailed in his wake. You see, shortly after the Wanderer went through, the Monastery’s Gates to the pass were closed and strange creatures began ravaging the countryside. Until it’s safer outside the camp and the gates are re-opened, I’ll remain here with my caravan. I hope to leave for Lut Gholein before the shadow that fell over Tristram consumes us all. If you’re still alive then, I’ll take you along. You should talk to Akara, too. She seems to be the leader of this camp. Maybe she can tell you more."

I'm Beau and I do videos. With class.

Sent from my Paranoid Galaxy Nexus. (Halo halo haloo!)

• Like 1

HELLO IM NEW IN THIS FORUM AND I HAVE ONE QUESTION IM USING MAXIMUS ARCADE AND EVERYTIME WHEN SELECTING ROMS IMAGE ALWAYS COMES FIRST I DONT LIKE PIC SNAP ONLY VIDEO . IS THERE A WAY TO FIX THIS I TRY BY REMOVING PIC SNAPS FOLDER FROM SETINGS BUT STILLS SHOWING IMAGE FIRST ....HELP!!!!!!!

Hi all, I stand, my name Caesar and I have 17 years old. I'm from Spain and I'm here because I'm emumovies initiating me into the world of retro video games: D

Hi,

I'm Vincent a hardcore gamer and fan of MAME. I've always enjoyed playing games on the PC unlike most people use consoles. "Its great to be able to play some of the old school arcade games of the eighties and nineties quarter crunchers."

Guest Raph4

Hello.
I'm not really new here but I have never post.

I'm Raph4, one french retro gamer.

I have created one tool for MAME: Mame Compiler Automated Scripts

I like old school gaming

Hello,

I'm Nicholas, a greek-briton who started building his own cab right after UG went down :P

Happy to join this community, I'm grateful that this kind of communities stay strong.

Cheers!

Hi all.  New member here.  I'm just getting back into this after years of inactivity.  So much has changed.  Can't wait to re-learn everything.

Cheers!