Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

HI all

Like no doubt everyone else on here I'm busy tinkering away with my system and lets face it if you like tinkering this is the project and site for you! Happy to support it and Hyperspin as well!

Hello guys, my name is Mario and i live in Brazil. Right now i am making my first MAME cabinet with Hyperspin as a frontend. Thanks for your great site and awesome community. See you all around. :)

Gday Everyone

Thought I should say hello.  I live in the great state of West Australia. 

Great site, I have my Mame and Visual Pinball all up and running with great video/images from this site.

Really good community here and at all the other emu related sites.

Its a pleasure to be a part of it.

Cheers

Legin

Hello everyone. I'm a hyperspin user and more active on those forums. Love this project and really appreciate all the work everyone has put into creating the videos

Hey everyone!

I'm presently building my first arcade cabinet (follow along here) and I'm starting to explore the software side of things.

I've figured out MAME... ROMs... now I'm stretching up to Hyperspin as a frontend and someone mentioned Emumovies is where to head next!

I'm looking forward to learning much more!

Hi,

My name is Kevin.  My dad and I recently built a MAME Arcade System with cabinet, XArcade Controller and an old PC.  We are brand new to this so everything seems to take 5 times longer but we eventually figure it out thanks to a lot of instructional videos, posts and a willingness to try to figure things out.  We have been looking for a front end for our MAME system and I ran accross Hyperspin.  It looks like a lot of great features.  Several of the Youtube videos pointed to EmuMovies to get videos for Hyperspin.  We thought we would try it out and later if satisfied we might become members.  One of the questions I have is if we get the yearly membership, how much more is the upgrade price for lifetime?  There seems to be a lot videos, and other pieces of artwork that being a member might be worthwhile.  Thanks

Hi, I have been running a mame cabinet for 10 years using hacked mice and hacked keyboard controllers. It's time to update the pc so I'm finally going to hyperspin ultipac optipac the whole none yards.

Fortytwo

Hi. I have just got back into setting up my cabinets. I started back in 2005  by joining BYOAC and was going good until life stepped in and put a stop to it. Now everything is back to normal and I can get these project finished. I remember when Circo first started doing the videos and I thought it was the greatest thing since bread. I am changing my cab's over to hyperspin from mamewah should be fun. Here is a pic of my game room during one of my son's last birthday.post-31800-0-21180800-1365363944_thumb.j

Hi all.  Getting ready to install Hypersipn and Hypersync on the desktop.  I have used a X-Arcade controller for a couple years with a mac mini on the TV, but looking forward to building a bartop soon.  Wife won't allow a real upright, yet. 

Hi, I'm Tommy from Jax, FL. I came here looking for information on building a better emulation system for my Home Theater, but I'm starting to see this "Build a Arcade Cabinet" concept. I think I am going to look into this some more.

Name is kurt and I've been emulating over 10 years but nothing like this lately. I found hyperspin and combined with emumovies work my wife never sees me. I spend all my time getting this set up but still nowhere near close. Oh how nice it is

Salut tout le monde,

I'm french, and I created my cab ten years ago. I installed hyperspin since 2009 and emumovies was the next step. I just finished my set up, so now I take time to help as I can. I have time now, so I will learn english speaking too...

Hello.

Currently, I'm trying to set up the perfect linux emulation box. When I tried this several years ago, many emulators and frontends seemed substandard to me, but it appears that emulation on linux has come a long way since then.

For the frontend I'll be using Wah!cade (a port of Mamewah). Since it is written in python, my inadequate programming skills shouldn't hinder me from hacking up functionality if need be.

Hello All.  My name is Donald.  I've always dreamed of owning my own arcade machine and have finally decided to do it.  My wife and I use mameui for playing the "classics" (Pac-man, Ms. Pac-man, Frogger  etc).  I'm in the process of ordering the things I need to build my own cabinet.  First step was getting the tools.  Gonna be a slow process.  For now, since I already have the PC, I would like to get the frontend set up. 

Looking forward to this.