Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

hello everyone..

devlin here.

working on getting back into the emulation scene after being away from it a few years....(ex wife hated it took too much of my time she said)

well shes gone and im building another cabinet again...

:-D

thanks for all your work over the years Circo

and everyone else that has contributed

Hello everyone. New user from Spain here, just discovered the site.

After browsing a little bit, I want to say "Thank You" to Circo for creating this.

See you everyone in the forums!

Hey guys..newbie here..running Hyperspin on a pole position cab turned Mame..having the video snaps makes this thing 10 times better looking. Im 29 years old one kid shes 10 loves the cab and its great for bonding and smack talking.

Hallo fellow retro friends... :bow:

I am just started to build my first m.a.m.e project... and I'm very excited... But I'm still thinking about which front-end I should pick. I really like Maximusarcade & hyperspin. Is there any of the front-ends that is used more then others.?? Or is it ust a matter of taste..

Anyways.. nice to be here.. I will support this site

Just started using hyperspin. Was using emulationstation with linux, but ran into too many issues. Now I'm with Windows again, and hyperspin is a really nice program with emumovies. Nice little intro to how the game is going to play out before I start it. I'm a computer programmer, so I'll try and offer as much help as I can.

Hi!

Found this place through HyperSpin-fe and I´m starting to gather all the software stuff I need to build my self one HyperSpin cab and one HyperPin table!

So forums like this is gold worth in my quest to a fully functional cab and table.

Keep up the good work!  :bow:

Hello everyone. Working on updating my cabinet. Basically upgrading my MaLa layout as I've switched from an arcade monitor to a 1080p LCD. I've been missing some videos for a long time, and am trying to piece them together using this awesome site.

Yo, I go by otakucode and I'm in the midst of setting up my new HTPC with emulators.  I'm trying out the different options that are available, hoping to find one that looks and works nice.  If I can do that, I expect I'll be purchasing a real subscription here before long.  Thus far I've tried out XBMC with Advanced Launcher which has some significant warts, and I'm just now trying GameEx which so far seems to be extremely unpolished.  I'd appreciate any suggestions or pointers on how to get a system running that looks good at 1080p, doesn't take a day of sitting there hogging the foreground to retrieve metadata, and otherwise just looks professional.

Hey guys !

My name is Fred, I'm a video game music composer, and just got my mame cabinet back ! I'm currently configuring the pc inside the cab, using MALA front end and I came across this site while searching some resources !

See ya around !

• Like 1

hello my name is thor and i love videogame !Found this place through HyperSpin-fe....

So I take it your a fan of the new ranking system slippy? Don't worry it won't last long I put in a ton of levels!
250px-Slippy.jpg

Hi, I'm Dirk and I'm finally putting the finishing (technical) touches on my MAME based arcade cabinet for the home theater. I'm finding that it's very dangerous and expensive to try and upgrade and improve things. You start with just upgrading the buttons and sticks, the next thing you know you're replacing coin doors and marquees. Oy! (I love it almost as much as my 6 year old does, though...) Thanks!

Dirk

Hey all,

Just started and trying to set up my first cabinet. Hopefully I can get it done by the end of this year. 

Thanks for this great website. 

Hi All!

I go by the name Mike and I am almost finished with my associate's degree in web design and interactive media.  I am a veteran gamer with my first console being the Atari 5200 4-port when they were first released.  That console is still with me and working by the way.  I currently own 13 game systems (no PS3, 360s though) that are mostly 8-bit consoles and a couple of console computers.  I am currently building my first MAME cab that combines two laptops (Compaq motherboard/Acer 15" LCD display).  I'm here to learn everything I can so I don't make a poor cab with my first attempt.  I am currently testing MaLa and Hyperspin but I'm leaning more for Hyperspin IF I can get a custom theme created with it.  Oh...I live in Missouri with my wife and little dog.