Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hi fellow reto game lovers

Stumbled upon this site while looking for a suitable front end for a mame cabinet.

Looking forward to sharing with you all

Hey my names Mike, im from NY and work at a chinese resturant with my good friend. we've been building cabinets with hyperspin frontend and love it. im not new to emu movies but i just decided to finally make an account , sadly since the shutdown of UG i decided i just sign up instead of lurk around as i feel lost now. luckily i have hyperspin forum and this one to see whats going around still.

WHATS UP EVEYBODY. MY NAME IS WEEZY FROM THE H TOWN. IM TURNING MY OLD PC INTO A MAME. TO ALL PEOPLE WHO UPLOAD ART WORK AND VIDEOS THANKS ....  EMUMOVIES GIVES YOUR FRONT END SWAGG.... SHOUTS OUT TO ALL MY RETRO GAMERS. 

My bad i'm using my girlfriends laptop . I didn't think it bothered you that much there just letters.Anyways I fixed the problem. 

Hello there, I am Drew. I am from Tampa , Florida and  I am 27 years old. I (and im guessing like most people here) love my video games, and have a long history with them. I have had every console that has been out, and cant even describe the time I have in them. I am currently joining the Hyperspin community because I am doing the switch from Gameex to Hyperspin (or at least, trying to). Hope to make new friends and learn as much as I can about making my MAME as awesome as I possibly can. 

My bad i'm using my girlfriends laptop . I didn't think it bothered you that much there just letters.Anyways I fixed the problem. 

It's called nettiquete and if you join any web forum you should be aware of it.

Hello, my name is Victor, do not speak English, but I use google translator rs try to complete all of fullsets hyperspin to be machine platform with everything that existed in emulation today. :D

Hi my names Irfan, from the UK. Been off and on the site for months. Originally came here for snaps and artwork but now im staying for the movies. Im converting an old laptop into a bartop arcade. Been trying to get my head round hyperspin which is where I found out about Emumovies. Both are great sites.

• Like 1

Hello Everyone,
I'm Jones from Washington. I am working on making a home made arcade system to have in my Bands practice area.

I'll post some pics when I'm done!

Hi my name is Sean. I've just started setting up a design business designing graphic posters for film buff;s and gaming enthuisasts . I've been getting to grips with Hyperspin for a short while as i only came accross both sites very recently. and I am really excited about being able to download lots of matarial to enable me to come up with great designs for my small yet growing customer base. It was only recently that one of my customers asked me to design the sides and control panel of his home made cabinet. He gave me his plans of which i took them and made one myself. As yet I haven't done the artwork for my own project. but only given a little time and they will get done.

I'm Kris from Oklahoma, I've always wanted get a game cabinet going - I love building pcs and gaming. On pretty much everything. Even though probably abstain from these next gen consoles lol

Hi everyone. My name is Leonardo and I'm from Puerto Rico. I don't remember for how many years I've dreamed of having the resources to make my own arcade cab and I'm so glad that I've reached that point in my life where i have the space needed, the time available and most importantly the drive to get this project running. I thank everyone that has made websites like this possible as they have paved a way for the rest of us to enjoy once more those childhood moments that thrilled us. I hope to finish setting up my HS setup as soon as possible to move on to the craftsmanship part which I'm not entirely sure I'm capable of pulling off but nevertheless i will move onward with.

Hi everyone, ive currently putting together a MaLa front end and came across this site - what an amazing project!

My fav system of all time is the Commodore 64 (even though all my pals at school had ZX Spectrum's!) and I will hopfully stick around and contribute to this forum and will post some pics of my MaLa stuff in due course.

Hello im enderfect from Michigan i have plans to build an arcade cabinet havent uploaded any movies as of yet but will if i see somthing needed or missing um.. currently plan to build a arcade cabinet User of hyperspin for the moment