Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

I picked up a broken Arcade Machine for very cheap. Ripped out all of the guts.. Busy refurbishing and strengthening it.
Also took my old desktop pc and installed MAME and SNES. Running it through Maximus Arcade.
Can't wait to finish it :D

Hi chaps and chapesses, I'm Lurkio. I've been collecting emulators and all the stuff that goes with them for a while now, bit like hoarding tbh, all that stuff just sitting on the disk drive,spend more time fiddling than playing, ayway heard about this site from hyperspin so came over to have a gander.

s

Hi everyone my name is Roel galong i'm frome the Netherlands i'm so gr :bow:teful for having 

Emumovies this give me the good old days feeling But im still working on my Hyperspin takes a lot of time 

To make it working wel. But in short time it wil be 

Greetings

Roel

post-32882-0-14267700-1367839999_thumb.j

Hey Guys, I love your big community and specialy the vid and box arts. Thank you for all that. I built a mame cabinet and Hyperspin and emumovies is the perfect choice.

Hello everyone, I'm Bruno from São Paulo, Brazil .. I have worked in a cabinet Mame using Maximus Arcade, now I want to learn how to put videos on preview games.

Hi I'm Matt I'm just having a bit of fun and so on. Someday I may do much more for my projects. Like feeding them for example, but for now I just want to play games with peeps wit vids en stuff.

Hi! My name is Jason, I'm from missouri and  I have been building my arcade for the past few months and it's getting close to done. I will post a few pics of it soon. Thanks for all the people involed in making this site go!

Hello everyone my name is Ronald and this is my first time working on my own cabinet slowly but surely and it's a project and i'm having alot of fun doing it also i am a gamer i own over 8,000 video games and comics,figures and all so you could say i'm a collector of all trades and it's nice to meet everyone.