Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Sup everyone,

Basically new to the scene of hyperspin and all. So you might here from me with questions and stuff? Also, as i mentioned, basically, i know a bit here and there, so if you have any questions or anything i can help with, feel free to ask.

Thanks and happy gaming.

Hi My name is Jason, I grew up playing so many classic games and when I learned I could play those games again I had to do it. I am very new I am just starting out so any help would be amazing

thank you

jason

Hey everone!

Just wanted to drop in and say hi.  My name is Logan and I am pretty new to this community.  I am currently working on building my own MAME cabinet (still in the planning phase) and since I am just a couple of months into my new job and marriage, the cash is pretty tight.  However, I figured I would go ahead and get started on the software end of my build since that will probably take more time than anything. 

I am going to write out my plans in a different post and would appreciate any and all feedback from you guys!

Hi, John here!

I've been interested in emulators and front ends for quite some time but until recently have only dabbled in them.  I have been involved in building and setting up HTPC's for the past few years but adding emulated classic games was something I had just kept putting off because I know how time consuming it can be and I was already busy perfecting other aspects of my personal HTPC.  Well recently I took the plunge and started setting up Hyperspin!

I intend to have most of the more popular systems focusing on the ones that are most nostalgic to me; SNES, NES, Genisis, N64, complete, and a few select games from PS1, Saturn, and Dreamcast.  I'd also like to get into MAME but honestly I have no idea how to do it and I know it is quite a bit different from other emu's so I'm going to have to do quite a bit more reading on that one first.  Hyperspin will be fully accessible through XBMC and I'm working on exiting back into it seamlessly using an xbox360 controller.

Man it's crazy the amount of things I've had to learn over the past few years; file formats, codecs, writing scripts, .xml...ect but hey I see it as a hobby and find solving issues to be fun.   

HI all ;)

I have been playing about with emulation for years (since the Amiga 500!!), although I did play about with some C64 emulation but it was a little too slow back in those days ;) . Also used to write demos and games on the C64 (well maybe games is pushing it a bit ;) did some demo type stuff on the Amiga too.. And then decided to get a proper job and stop buggering about lol.. Although I rather miss it all these days I think it's a bit too much to try and learn the current systems.. 

Managed to bag a MAME cabinet and spent the last couple of months build my wife her own Virtual Pinball table (pretty much done now just loading tables up and clearly those pesky stutter's ;) ).

Stumbled on this site and rather impressed so far ;)

Right off to sort out some more tables.. and maybe playtest a bit more ;)

HI my name is eyed from bahrain studying in Australia, and i have just started building my cabinet, and trying to make it as awesome as i can, thank you , and hope i can contribute with anything in the future for this community .     

Evening, ladies. They (myself) call me badgraphics, and I'm a 16-bit Nintendo/Sega fanboy.
Love HyperSpin. Setting up a retro gaming HDD for use between my various PCs. Hoping to contribute to the community in any way I can, I'm currently working on a Super Famicom xml.

what can I say?

Long time lurker, first time poster...

Fast cars, hard trance, extreme sports --- all look good on online dating sites.

in reality i am building a bubble bobble themed seafoam green mame cabinet which is an upgrade from the x-arcade setup i have loved for years.

hyperspin looked a good way to front the system - now i need some content

hi!