Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hi there ... i didnt know about the site but I just logged in to use it in conjunction with hyper spin. I am planning to subscribe to the lifetime membership, unfortunately I am having some issues with the credit card processing. Anyway, the site looks great, thanks for keeping it! Glad to be here!

Hi, i am Peter from the netherlands

I am working on my third cab now and i will tryng to make it complete with hyperspin/hypersync and emumovies

because it`s the perfect mix to have a great cabinet.

I hope this goes for a long time..

Hi. I run the easyemu site over on Mameworld and I'm writing a new frontend which I want to use the videos here. It's very alpha at the moment but I hope to get a working beta up in the next couple of weeks.

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm fred from france, i'm just decide to change my frontend mamewah for gameex fo my homemade cabinet, i see that there is a big community around this soft, it looks cool, i'm happye to join !

Hey all,

I'm Shaun from England. Recently started setting up a hyperspin setup on my PC as sadly I don't really have the space for physical copies of all my games/consoles anymore.Sad to see them go, but need the cash towards a house.

Hi, it's been a funny read going through part of this thread.

I have had full collections of many systems for as long as I can remember as rooms taught me a lot about downloading.

I found this site after discovering hyper spin last night. I can see a lot of work ahead but I've tackled projects of this size before.

Time to do more research. ;)

Hey,

I just thought I would introduce myself (and its about time to), My names Ray (KRC-GameEx), I have a love for video games, emulation and my family. Ive been a user of emumovies for a while but never once visited the forum, but from now I will be making regular visits.

I am a dedicated GameEx user and if i'm not here, you can catch me over in the GameEx forums creating all kinds of stuff for different projects.

Peace!

Hello all, I'm Shock256 from Indiana. I've been into video games since pong but have just started on my first Emulator cabinet. It's a labor of love to try and preserve another tiny piece of this amaizing part of our culture.

Hello All,

OK, assuming I have paid my donation (Gold or Platinum), what are the steps to be taken?

1) Where do I download the themes?

2) Do I need to download individual themes, or can I download ALL of them at once?

3) Do I need to visit EmuMovies and make a donation as well? (in other words, what does the HyperSpin include, just the Themes and sounds?)

Any step-by-step guide would be really appreciated.

I am using a Commodore 1084S-D1 connected to a modern PC, running MAME and other emulators, and I am NOT using an arcade cabinet.

Thanks!