Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hello all,

I'm the latest n00b to this site. What a great site it is, perfect for the project I'm working on.

A big thank you to the site's creator and all contributors to date. I'm going to change upgrade my membership today I think. I hope when I've finished by project I can help to contribute in some way.

- MonkeyMan

Hi all, new to the site, having installed the mame vids to my cab, I am delighted with the results :)

Obviously a lot of time and effort gone in, thanks to all who contribute..

Cheers..

Kev

Hi folks,

I take my hat off to Circo and everyone else who has put so much time and effort into this amazing resource. I signed up here a few months ago but only downloaded one video before getting majorly sidetracked by real life. However, I've just found a special offer email in my spam folder and that has spurred me into action. Lifetime membership and mass downloading, here I come!

Hi all my name is Emmanuel and I come from 'the land down under!!!' Australia, I am a newbie to all of this and I am attempting to configure 'Hyperspin version 2' with my 'X-arcade Tankstick' in my arcade machine, so far I have a complete version 0.145 romset and 0.145 CHD set and all of the extra 0.145 set which is available on the pleasuredome website. Now I need to wait for my videos to come through the 'snail mail' then hopefully I can find an easy walkthrough set up guide to installing 'Hyperlaunch' on my arcade machine all before I get married which is in a months time.

So if any one may point me into a direction as to where I can do an easy install with my X-Arcade tankstick and advise me if their should be any other files I will need please help this poor little 'Newbie'. Thx all

Hello everyone,

Long time member, long time listener and big fan! I've never made a post here, so here's my first! The hard work put into these wonderful video snaps is greatly appreciated. Keep it up!

• Like 1

hello im crazyfilez currently working on the the hyperspin project hope to update more in the future.This is a gamers dream to have something like this in our livesin our life

• Like 1

1. Hi I'm Jim. I have been collecting roms since 1997. There were some great sites out then. I am only now getting ready to build a Mame cabinet and will be using Hyperspin as a FE.

Hey all! Thought it was time to show my face around here. For those who don't know me, I'm a moderator over at GameEx and have been into emulation for years. I been mostly collecting all these years and now it's time to start playing which brought me here. Looking forward to being part of the community.

G'Day all.

Very new to all this. Been playing emu's for a very long time but just got round to getting my 1st cabinet (pics to come)

So currently playing around with various FE software.

Catch ya around :D

hi all im morgan and its nice to fine plp with same intrest as me just got my first arcade and i want to make it better

thanks

i use maximum arcade

be safe all

:hi:

Hello all,

Very new to all this and learning more everyday.I started into this when i picked up a non-working neo geo 4 slot arcade.I'm pretty good at fixing just about anything and after getting it running i started searching the web for more info.Well,found out about mame and emulation,started thinking about all the computers and lcd screens and stuff i have that i fix and pick up,and one thing lead to another.I'm at the point now where i'm building my own cab,gathering and learning software and now getting to the FE for the whole project.I have to say,i'm blown away by the work thats gone into all the sites and this one the most.I've been lurking in the shadows reading up on stuff and thought i'd finally join up.So anyways,love the site and hard work and hello from connecticut U.S.

Hello there all. I'm GameGirl34 from Chicago. It's great to be here at EmuMovies. I hear that the videos made here are very cool. I googled the site and registered here.

Gudday,

Arcade lover from Australia. Played MAME on a PC for many years but it has been gathering dust for the last few years as a PC is not as much fun as the original Arcade. :)

Currently researching front ends to play MAME etc on and Hyperspin pointed me to this website for the movies. Now that I have the CHD's for MAME 1.45 gonna get back into it again. Preparation to build a WeeCade styled bartop with a 19" 5:4 LCD and an older PC I have around shoved into it. Any one with info and ideas especially if they are Aussies please feel free to throw it at me. :)

This site looks great. Will see about becoming a contributor as this looks like an awesome project.

Hi everyone, I'm from Spain trying to complete my cabinet with theme games for hyperspin... I hope to find them here. Thanks a lot. (sorry for my english)

Hi just setting up my ex-computer to be my new arcade cocktail cabinet, once this is set-up I'll start carving up the MDF :)

Guest bjizzle

Hey all... new to arcade cab building but not arcade games... :) almost finished my first cabinet, so now its onto configuring the software... oh well... here goes..

hi all.... gemonic from aus here.... just getting into everything emulation right now... hoping to have a project completed in the next month or so

Hello everyone. I am Bernie from Scotland. I have been playing video games since the Atari 2600 days. I have a relatively decent game console collection and five arcade machines.