Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

my name's louis and ive been working on my arcade for about 3 years, just gettin to the end of setting everything up. im using maximus arcade and I just need to get some snaps to finish my project

post-22027-0-59860100-1342431011_thumb.j

Hi Just registered, I'm in the process of building a bar top arcade based on the plans for the weecade.

Looking to use Mala as the front end but get it to display Marquee and control panal pictures plus video/

hi. (i Beg your pardon for my BAD english but i'm Italian) My name is Sinixtro. I'm arrived here following Hyperspin frontend. Live Long and Prosper to everyone !

Hello my name is Everson, I am Brazilian from Sao Paulo, so I translated the text in google and I hope you get well.

I really like emulators and am building a HyperSpin long ago and was recording my own videos of games, starting with the Nintendo 64, was having a lot more work, so I want to congratulate the Circo for this wonderful work, I would send some Nintendo 64 videos that I recorded and does not have the site as a form of retribution for those who I did download at the moment I have no credit card so have not yet bought my account, I'll try to buy another card for friends, finally I am sending some videos missing and would very much have an account to finish my project more when I can not, then congratulations for their dedication Circo and his wonderful site.

gallery_1_380_3238.png

Videos Nintendo 64 missing from the site at this link below

http://emumovies.com...ing/#entry10976

These are in FLV if you want a better quality let me know that I do AVI better.

Battlezone - Rise of the Black Dogs (USA).flv

Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling (USA).flv

Donald Duck - Goin\' Quackers (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).flv

Hello everyone, I am Emerson of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ... have been working in a closet for years Mame when I have free time, now getting around to making videos for all games.

is it normal to be unable to log in with your username? i can only get on using my email. this seems to be preventing me from using the download service utility, very irritating.

also, hello! heh

please submit a support ticket

Hello! New user here. I wanted to 'break the ice', as somebody else stated, by posting and introducing myself.

A little about me: I work in the IT field and deal with computer hardware and software all day. I suppose that I've done this most of my life. In my free time, my significant other and I tend to work a lot of electronics, most of which involve relaxing while playing casual games. I suppose that it's only natural that I ended up here at some point due to my love for games. I'm interested in creating a MAME cabinet, but that's just an idea that I'm toying with at the moment as I'm not in a rush to complete it.

I'm happy to be here and look forward to possibly contributing in the future. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions or just want to shoot the breeze. =)

Hi, my name is Gene, I am from New Zealand.

Currently building a Sega model 2, 3 and Naomi driving cab from an old Sega Rally 2 cabinet. Using Hyperspin as front end hence the reason why I am here :)

Thanks to the hours of hardwork many of you have put into this site/forum.

Regards

Gene

Hello, I am shroud... I am a retrogaming nostalgic but I consider myself only a casual gamer since I have only a small bunch of old computer/console systems and a few hundreds of games, mostly C=64 and Amiga. While I'm fond of my old machines, I also use emulators because often I really cannot stand the loading times of the original systems... I'm trying to put all my emulators under the GameEx frontend to use it when friends come over and want to browse through the games, and I arrived at EmuMovies while in search for video snaps. :banana:

Hey All,

Names Michael from Melbourne Australia...... Love the site, LOVE THE SCENE. Anyway just figured Id pop in and say G'day to ya all and to see if I could contribute and steal ahHMM I meant download some stuff... LOL. Just to make my MAME setup complete.

Anyway as they say..... "if the dog stops to take a sh#t, how can it catch the rabbit?" (gotta jet).

See you all around and thanks for having us.

Cheers.

I been a member for a few weeks, so i thought i would make a post saying hello

Im a hyperspinner who made my way here eventually.

Both sites have greatly improved the visual flaire of my arcade machine, and i couldnt be happier with both the extensive file libraries and enthusiastic community.

ill see you around the forums

Capt. Blackwood here,

I've just recently built a new computer and am trying to get HyperSpin as well as HyperPin going.

I've got HyperPin with 30 tables

HyperSpin has about 1-200 games on it, but no fancy artwork save for the Main menu and even that needs work