Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hello,

I found your site through XBMC and trying to use the Download Service to get artwork. I have to confess, it's very difficult to do it. I feel like I have to create 2 or 3 accounts AND connect them to my Facebook account. This is not fun. Wish me luck

Hello,

I found your site through XBMC and trying to use the Download Service to get artwork. I have to confess, it's very difficult to do it. I feel like I have to create 2 or 3 accounts AND connect them to my Facebook account. This is not fun. Wish me luck

Do Not Create Multiple Accounts. The system will auto ban you. If your having issues please use our forums or create a support ticket.

Hey Folks, my name is Shawn. I have a MAME cabinet I built about 8 years ago and I'm upgrading it in various ways. The addition of a front end was unexpected but after seeing them in action I decided to make it a priority addition. It's great to see so many people contributing to a unique and cool project. My kids are going to enjoy these games just as I did years ago because of all your hard work. I'll do my best to do it justice on my set up. Thanks!

I've been collecting emulated arcade stuff for the past decade or so. Completely hooked to the point I've built a cabinet and drive the family mad with obsession.

My console background has been most consoles since pong. Atari 2600, still got a colecovision, SNES and Dreamcast, as well as the latest generation of consoles, yes an addict!

Guest PeteZaah

Hi, i'm Pete ... i use a front end i found online and am looking for some screenshots, etc...

Hi Im ZaVaZ,

Live in San Diego Ca. I remeber the First time I saw Hyperspin and was amazed! I had to have it. All the clips when I downloaded it informed me that the videos were missing that that I had to come here to get them. Im SOOOO glad I did. NEVER have I seen a more nice and respectible community. I got Big plans for my Arcade Cab. Will Subscribe soon!

Greetings from Atlanta. I've been working on a mame cab for a couple of month and as it starts to really gel, I'm looking to make the user experience excellent. So, any tips or hints..I'm all there!

AJ

Hello all, look forward to finishing my bartop arcade multi-system: going to house my Mame PC, a PS2 and an XBOX for semi mid-gen retro goodness...I say semi full cause I'd like to throw in a gamecube in there as well...only time will tell.

Hello all, look forward to finishing my bartop arcade multi-system: going to house my Mame PC, a PS2 and an XBOX for semi mid-gen retro goodness...I say semi full cause I'd like to throw in a gamecube in there as well...only time will tell.

Just an FYI Gamecube and PS2 emulation is pretty solid these days ;)

Just lil Hi from me to all you others !! :thumbsup:

I'm am Old Puter loon from ages ago , started with the old ZX81 and Still going..

Now into emulating to recall all the oldies and to introduce my little grandsons to the joys of the OLD stuff ..

just in the mid of building them a small arcade machine from all my junk !! :woot:

take care all

Chris

• Like 1

Greetings, I've just learnt about hyperspin from a colleague and found that it's rather a big community! so i'm here to see more ppl like me and also grab a few videos for my arcade cabinet :)

hi,

My name is Captain Flemme and i'm French.

I'm a Emulator Fan because it reminds me my youth when i played on mattel intelevision, CBS Colecovision, CBM 64, Atari ST, Amiga 500 & 4040. loosing so much money in the arcade cabinet or pinball.

I'm very found in VPinball and i think it's really an incredible software.

I'd love to have a real pinball cabinet with Vpinball, but for now it's a too big investment for me.

Ok now you know my emulmation life !!! ;-)

Have a good Day

Hi all, I have just started bulding my first cab, after many years of dreaming about one. I've started with a Bartop to 'ease' the idea in with the missus, then slowly I hope to replace it with a full standing multi control monster!!

I was introduced to emumovies by hyperspin, I have been playing with it and have it loaded on my part finished cab, but obviously to make it look the 'nuts' I need the best quality and range of vids. Thats where I was pointed to emumovies and happy to say after a long time staying hidden in the shadows have decided to step out, register and sign up for lifetime membership.

I've been emulating systems on my PC since 1995, when I got my first Pentium 90. I had an instant addiction when I played a standalone, arcade perfect, dumped version of Frogger for the first time in the privacy of my own home, for free.

I also found this site through Hyperspin. I recently gutted my Hanaho Hotrod SE joystick and replaced the old PS/2 keyboard passthrough board and wiring for a USB X-Arcade conversion kit. Worked like a champ and now I'm updating my emulator collection, starting with MAME. It's been about 5 years since I dusted off the collection, so I've got a lot of downloading to do, including the videos.

Thanks for building and maintaining this site for fans like us!!!!!

Hi All,

Have just become addicted to old arcade games that i use to play as a youngster. I have almost completes a cocktail cabinet and plan to follow it with a standup cocktail cabinet. Look forward to pick your brains about ideas etc.

Cheers, Michael.

Guest dexter944

Hello to everybody, just to say great community!

Guest mcnamara33

A long time ago that I've not played this games. I think I gonna enjoy this site.

:)

Hi My Name is Mohamed I'm French 27 years old, I've Got a New Astro City, and I want to build a home made arcade machine.

I use Hyperspin Frontend, Thanks a lot for your work.

Sorry for my bad English.

Hello all, I am a basic user, I have had a personal goal to create an arcade/console umu system for quite a while now. That brought me to hyperspin, which brought me here.

Looking to become a supporting memeber of both communities.

Greetings,

I'm Aburamushi, I'm french and I own 3 japanese cabs (Egret II x2, and a New Net City).

I'm setting up a new MAME computer (using GameEx this time).

Best regards :)

Hello All!!! Greetings from Charleston, South Carolina. During my research for the mame cabinet I have been dreaming about for the past 2 years I found Hyperspin and then this website, Hopefully this old dog can learn some new tricks so that I might get the project a lot farther along than I have so far. I am just another video game addict from a by gone time trying to relive some of my younger days.