Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hello all. I've been on hypersin for quite some time. My name is brandon but everyone mostly calls me bj. I've been building cabs for a while and building various things here and there.

Hey everyone,

I'm Ken from france,so first please forgive me for my "english speaking/writing",i'm 33years old and addicted to arcade ,especially 2d fighting games,since 10years,

i heard about hyperspin longtime ago, but never really had the use of it as i used to load games directly from emulators, but one day, looking for some arcadelongplay vids on youtube i saw a video about hyperspin running video previews, it was blasting.

i'm now planing to add a computer in a naomi universal cab that i own, to run this great FE, and emumovies' videos ofc

By the way i'm wondering if they could add a features to this frontend that could turn wheels and enter/exiting menu and games randomly,this way, the cabinet (when not used) could be turn into an amazing entertainment machine,

well, i'm still on the "settings" thing for now, and looks like it will take long long time to have it matching my purpose (filtering/listing non used/working games/systems etc etc...).

at last, any place where can have an arcade discussion is a great place, so i'm really glad to be part of the community,thanks guyz and keep up the great work

Hi everyone, I'm Adam and I decided to join as I'm fed-up with waiting for HyperspinForums to come back online and feel the need to chat to fellow Emu & FE fanatics.

I've been building custom and generic cabinets since 2006 and know pretty much all there is to know with the construction side of things, but I find the software side of all this is something you're ALWAYS learning.

Thanks for reading and fellow UK citizens feel free to contact me for cab quotes.

Johnny from chi town, usa. Very nice site. Needed some help with hyperspin and the week I start with it, site is down. Please come back. Looks like alot of fun.

Hi everyone,

My name is David. I'm from Barcelona Spain, but now I'm living in Busan South Corea.

Both sites, Emu and HS, are amazing and help us to make true our dream.... to have Cabinet at home.

Thanks to all!!!

Hey All! Enigma85 here just found out about hyperspin and this site recently while looking for the best frontend for my cabinet! i am currently 27 and i am a student getting my BS in Information Technology with heavy empasize on game programming and 3d design. hoping to do a lot of good on the scene in the future, thanks all :)

Hi, I am Keith_Loving on PSN (PS3). If any of you have a PS3, and play home, then you can find me on uniquez-home.com

Anyhow, I been collecting roms for the better part of 10 years now, and while i never really have played them, I am going to change that with hyperspin. I bought the lifetime subscription with a 13 dvd set. I just got the dvd set in the mail last night. I spent 4 hours today installing them on my pc. I not have it hooked up yet with hyperspin, but I plan on doing so very shorty.

My impressions on this site, is that it is very organized and clean. Nice work was spent here on this site.

Keep up the good work,

KL

Hi guys name is leslie im from Australia and i been looking upon hyperspin for almost 3 years and i think its a great solution for running all your fav old school arcades i know it takes alot of time to setup but once all finished deffintely worth that time you can set everything to your likeing. However ive noticed when it comes to setting up roms theres no point in getting full rom packs cause there listed diffrent on the xml lists for hyperspin so your best vote is getting each seprate or using rom manager to list them correctly. Apart from that everything is free on http://hyperspin-fe.com/ thats a great place to grab most of the media packs the media packs include wheel artwork box artwork carts anything you can think of is art and themes for each system as a preview of what this leeds down too like this

Also you can grab intros and movies from http://emumovies.com/ free but i would advise you to buy a membersip for hyperspin and emumovies if you want to download everything much quicker i havent yet but im going to get the lifetime guarentee packs. Banner.jpg

Hi there, i´m Barty from Vienna, i played Arcade Games in the good old Days when Bomb Jack, Bubble Bobble, Circus Charly, Commando, Ghosts n Goblins have been the Highlights for us.

I´ve been collection roms all the years, but now i landed at Arcade Emulation. So i decided to get a cab, searched everyone, and got e very cheap cab. I Replaced the PCB with an PC, installed new Joysticks and Buttons and found HyperSpin for managing all games. After weeks of work, it´s almost complete, but there´s always something to do, like "Find some Movies for this Emulator" or "Config the Buttons on that Emulator".

After playing WOW for some years WOW, i´ve got a new thing to spend my time ;)

Greetings guys! I'm Bruce and I'm building an arcade machine for my baby boy, so that's why I'm here, trying to grab all the preview videos as I can :) Thanks a lot to everyone for the great work in advance!

Hello everyone!

My name is Paolo and I connect from Italy.

I am a passionate of Retrogaming in all its forms.

I believe that preserving the historical memory of video games is something commendable.

Luckily there are sites like yours that contribute to this cause.

:-)

• Like 1

Hi there!

Im setting up a mame cab right now so thats why i came across emumovies =)

I live in switzerland, love arcades and i really whant a nice arcade since i first played 1942 in a restaurant when i was 6 years old.

So im glad u guys exist and yeah keep on gaming =)

Demon

Hi all!

Screen Name Timber_al

Work in the Foresty Industry

In N.C.

Just getting around to posting a message. This is a great site for finishing up my missing hyperspin vids. I'm glad a site like this exists.

A big thank you to everyone who has contributed.

Timber_al

Hello World

finally decided to stop procrastinating and rebuild my arcade cabinet. Just signed up and both dreading and looking forward to getting this project started!

Here was my old cab :) first time I did anything like it, now I'm older wiser and have a garage full of tools! Mwahahhaha

oldarcade.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Z0Mb!M@N

Hey .. my name is Scott, my net name is Zombiman. I grew up in the 80's when all these video games were coming out. Always been interested in gaming and its history. I'm writing a front end for MAME and many consoles, and need box art, snaps, etc.. to finish it