Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Heya!

Been a great fan of emulation for quite some time and I'm starting with creating my first cabinet and ocourse it needs to have a slick UI :-)

This website truly is a blessing in that it provides the source for a potential awesome cabinet!

So keep on rocking and see ya on the forums.

Regards,

Sai

Hello all

I am Rodger aka rpomfam.

I have been a long time game player, especially the old arcade games, as well as new.

Been working on a cab setup for some time now and thought that I would join here as a life time member to absorb the knowledge and of course get the great vids that are here.

I don't really post much, only after an extensive search will I ask for help in finding what I am looking for.

Thank you all that put this great site together and to the community that keeps it going.

Hello and Happy Gaming.

rpomfam.

@Circo;

Heya :-) Noticed you sent me a PM, but I can't see it due to :

[#10226] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system."

Is there anything I can do to validate my account?

(hope you don't mind me posting this question here, but couldn't post anywhere else :()

@Circo;

Heya :-) Noticed you sent me a PM, but I can't see it due to :

[#10226] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system."

Is there anything I can do to validate my account?

(hope you don't mind me posting this question here, but couldn't post anywhere else :()

I'll fix it, but that is what the support ticket system is for :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone I had no clue this site existed and I'm very happy I joined. It's great to see people keeping old school gaming alive. I was very happy to find the I could purchase all preview videos here. It's was worth every penny and know it went to keeping retro gaming alive.

• Like 1

Hello everyone. My name is Brian. I'm working on my first MAME cabinet. I've been thinking about building one for years (I finally got permission from the wife to build it) This site is an invaluabe tool for creating the "Complete System" Thanks to evryone that has contributed to this project!

• Like 1

I'm Robert Davis. I teach a high school Computer Maintenance course. We are building a MAME arcade machine as our major project this year. My kids have been blown away with the hyperspin front end and have been busy fixing ROM names, setting up emulators, and creating a parts budget. They have learned a ton about the Windows folder structure, file extensions, and gaming history. The most difficult part of my job is teaching the students to do independent research and dig for information. It is all there for the taking if you are willing to sift through the garbage and get to the nuggets of awesomeness. Big thanks to Circo for the vision to create and maintain this website and thanks to all the contributors!

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm Vince, probably the oldest on the site...Got an arcade machine, that was basically just the CAB, with a StreetFighter II Marquee..after fixing all the buttons and joysticks, it now hosts Boston Acoustic speakers and sub, and for the moment an old XP pc and a boat anchor monitor.

I have hyperspin up and running on my Win7 64 bit machine thanks to Koolbreeze and everyone else who has contributed content on the site. Thanks for all the hard work.

p.s. Cedar Rapids, IOWA is currently home.

• Like 1

Hey everybody,

I'm Nico from Switzerland, 29 years old, and a retro gaming freak as the nick implies ;)

I'm in the process of building an hyperspin computer thanks to the awesome packages provided by Piratko over at underground-gamer (that's how I discovered this site!)

It's just great to see the retro gaming spirit alive and kicking... we have to keep these games alive forever!

Thanks for everything guys.

• Like 1

i im aka Dean Morrison age 41 from the uk... xbox gamertag SASMADMORRO is one of the best cod players in the world played on GAMEBATTLES and PRO LEAGUE. played with some of the best clans in the world , but now i mess about with the ALLSTARZ IASI is known..was once ranked 54 in the world on a pc at wolfenstein but that was ages ago lol...anyway i was brought up on games and game systems and now direction has turned to building my own arcade machine( and BAR) hehehe...im using hyperspin as a frontend and helping people with links on my youtube with how to do things...also promoting sites.. just google sasmadmorro and some help links are there...thats were i found circo and about his good work with videos....love retro games!!!!

so if you need a hand with anything i will try to help.. :diablo:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am new to MAME but jumped in with both feet. I immediately had the thought "I want one of those!" Then... I started planning a complete build to just see total cost and time vs benefit... which led to the inevitable "I don't want to wait to till next year" talk with my wife. So here we are, 2 months after not knowing anything about it, with a finished system and a slight ding in my savings account.

Thank you for such a wonderful resource for information and downloads here at EmuMovies.com. You have done a great job!

• Like 1

Hi, My name is Joe and I have been a huge fan of your site for years....and finally signed up. I am building a shooter (shmup) system and I love all the impressive game themes. they only problem i am having is trying to customize my game list......as I dont have most of the other games listed on the mame wheel. I have all the shooters, and a few others that i like, fighters, platform, etc.....

any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again !

Hi, My name is Joe and I have been a huge fan of your site for years....and finally signed up. I am building a shooter (shmup) system and I love all the impressive game themes. they only problem i am having is trying to customize my game list......as I dont have most of the other games listed on the mame wheel. I have all the shooters, and a few others that i like, fighters, platform, etc.....

any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again !

Use the Download service, point it at your rom folder and it will only download vids that you have roms for.

Thanks for the advice! i was using the FTP....but i was asking about editing the wheel list....removing the titles for games i dont have...gambling games, puzzle games, etc.... i only have around 265 shmup games....and i would like to be able to choose only these titles.

thank you :)

Thanks for the advice! i was using the FTP....but i was asking about editing the wheel list....removing the titles for games i dont have...gambling games, puzzle games, etc.... i only have around 265 shmup games....and i would like to be able to choose only these titles.

thank you :)

You will need to create a custom xml (I am assuming HyperSpin) do a search on the HyperSpin forums and you should strike gold in no time.

• 1 month later...

Hello, my name is Ronald. I am very new to this site and am looking forward to contributing. I am steadily working on a MSDOS set to upload to this site. I would like to thank Circo for all of his hard work that he has put into this site! Thanks for all that you have done guys! Also, I am a programmer (by trade), and if anybody ever needs a little app to do something just buzz me! Thanks a lot guys!

• Like 1

Hi Everyone.

I am currently working on a desk top arcade system for my son (well me really :rofl: ) with Hyperspin as my front end.

Just donated,,,so looking forward to getting the FTP access soon and downloading all the latest videos that you have all spent a lot of time making.

Cant wait!!

Hi Everyone.

I am currently working on a desk top arcade system for my son (well me really :rofl: ) with Hyperspin as my front end.

Just donated,,,so looking forward to getting the FTP access soon and downloading all the latest videos that you have all spent a lot of time making.

Cant wait!!

Welcome to the site, and thank you so much for your support :)

Wanted to mention that there is no wait, just click on the subscription details link on the sites header menu. It's instant and automatic. And I'm sure that your son will get a kick out of it too.

Welcome to the site, and thank you so much for your support :)

Wanted to mention that there is no wait, just click on the subscription details link on the sites header menu. It's instant and automatic. And I'm sure that your son will get a kick out of it too.

Thanks Circo. Downloading now :sweat:

Hi everyone, my name is Steve, i live in France so 'im french (sorry for my english)

I am 28 years old, i start to emulate games like Final Fantasy VI, Chrono trigger, Dragon Warrior on Snes9x because i'm a RPG-vore and they don't release in Europe, Fighting game on Neo Rage X, and after i Enhanced my PSX games with Epsxe, i start to rip all my collection of RPG games in .Iso :miner: and recently i have re play to Zelda on Doplhin emulator..this is awesome!!!

One week ago, i want to recycle my old pc config in a HTPC, its my actually my project, and i want move all my Emulators and roms collection with, and i have discover Hyperspin Frontend :woot: who brings me here for movies intro espacially, and i have discover this awesome community, the great works(jobs) done here, so i have decide to take a membership for a Year, and i want to participate with certain project