Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hey Retro Gamers,

My name is James, from Ireland, aka djsim101. I have been meaning to join this site for a while now and finally got around to do it :)

I am in my early 30's, and love retro games. My first system was a Atari 2600, which led me on to my favourite system, the C64.

I am a retro collector, collecting every system from the Atari, right up to the PS3. Have around 25+ systems,including the atari jaguar :)

Look forward to talking to ye guys over the next coupe of months.

Cheers

Hello !

I am Christian from Germany and i try to Build my First Arcade/Mame Machine.

I Hope to find Help and nice Videos for my Emulator/Frontend!?

Helo, my name is Alejandro, I love arcade games, my english is terrible because I am from Argentina. I would like contribute with emumovies and help other members. Emumovies is a wonderful web!!

Thanks to the staff!!!

Hey there, I'm deadrawkstar. I run Modinformer.net, and am an agent at Geek Squad.

I'm in need of gameplay videos as i am setting up Hyperspin on a HTPC i've just built!

I appreciate all the work everyone's done, and am seriously considering contributing!

Hi all, I'm Zarax. I work mostly on content for Hyperspin but I'm learning an awful lot about content creation for the emu community in general. I look forward to helping out where I'm able here and helping out more as people teach me skills.

Cheers

hello everyone, i am new to this site but have been emulating for quite a while now. i have been running Mame ui32, but recently discovered GameEx. realizing how simple yet flexible the front end is i have begun gathering resources to build an arcade cabinet.

Hola....me llamo Guti,y estoy encantado de pertenecer a este foro.

Estoy trabajando en el proyecto de una bartop la cual lleva el hyperspin.

Encontre este foro buscando archivos flv para mi proyecto.....Un saludo,y gracias a toda la comunidad por su esfuerzo y trabajo!!

Hi all, I'm from Spain, and although I am new to this site, I built my first arcade over 12 years ago. I am now prepared a new concept in arcade cabinet called "VCabinet"

Bartop style:

vcabinetzf.png

Upright style:

vcabinetfullsize8.png

Hello all the world, my name is franck I come from France has Bordeaux to have finished my pinball cabinet I dash into a cabinet arcarde

Nice to meet all of you!

Hi all, I'm new.

I have a mame machine for 10 years ... I think it is time for the update ... and why I'm here ...

I am Spanish and I do not speak English, this is a google translation ...

Thank you all for your patience.

regards

Hi everyone,

BGH here from Townsville in North Queensland Australia! Have a MAME cabinet (thinking of rebuilding as it's huge!) running Hyperspin and have just finished a digital pinball (3 screens) running Visual Pinball and Hyperpin. Joined up here to access the fantastic resources kindly supplied (thanks to those who take the time to do this!)

Having some troubles with ftp so I'll probably go off searching for the solution on the forum somewhere.

Good to be here!