Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hello guys! My name is Dbyzin. I'm 28 yrs old from BH, Brazil. I've been using emulators since i was born! =D

I love play every game. Sorry my poor english. Thank y'all and keep up the great work! Nice to meet you guys.

Hey guys! My name is Scott. Malanthius is my gaming name I've been using for almost 15 years. Just getting into the emulation scene. I know I know. Where have I been?! Not sure how I never really heard what I could do with emulators. I stumbled across a youtube video of someones sweet homemade arcade and said, "I have to do that"! Now I have the bug and have been glued to my PC learning all I can on how to do this! I've built my own PCs for years and had enough spare parts in the garage to create a water cooled Intel core duo 2.66ghz, 2 gigs of ram and a 9800gt card to start! I'm running Hyperspin on it and that led me here! I love what you guys are doing! As soon as I get this thing running fairly well I'll start on a cabinet. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

Mal

Hello all,

Dimitris here from Sweden... have built a few cabinets and is currently building a v.pinball cab. Just thought I should get the latest arcade cab to look a little better software wise.....Soo here we are!

thought that this should be the right place to get the visual aid for getting it nice and tidy in hyperspin, maybe pin also.

Cheers everyb.

Hello my name is Aaron im new to this hole thing i just built my first mame cab. and using hyperspin as my front end so far so good just now putting on videos. so if u dont mind shooting me some emails and helping me out that would be awsome o ya fyi mame32 dosnt work on hs it has to be the new updated one i found out lol. thank you bye

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Just signed up as Im looking to build a full MAME games machine then move onto various old console and computer emulators. Cant do it properly without some good movies etc! Will try not to nag everyone with too many questions early on.

Hi everybody !

I'm a 40 years French player of arcade and video games for now.. well since i'm 11... time flies....

well anyway, I love arcade games (I started playing video games with an odyssey machine ...) : these games are pretty easy to understand, but you need a lot of practise, if you want to master the games !

I can't find any adrenaline rush as with arcade games (Next gen games are nice but too short)

I was shocked with the NEO GEO .. nowadays, this is still me preferred arcade machine.

For years, we all loved to see titles, snap, artworks in our MAME emulators.... cool but not perfect.

Then I bought an XBOX (1st one), cracked it and played MAME coinops and I really enjoyed these video previews....

At last I discovered Emumovies.. "the loop is now completed" as we say, here in France. :woot:

I'm now playing with my madcatz TE + My HTPC + GameEX + the videos of Emumovies !!

It's great !

A very long work ! thank again from all the players ! :thanks:

Amiga rules ... :pinch: oups ...wrong forums... Arcade rules !! :banana:

PS : English isn't my first language.. so please be gentle with the "French fries eater" :sweat:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi gang,

Newbie from Western NY, I have been a gamer for decades... Ugh that sounds bad, I have been out of the MAME loop for a while growing my kids... My MAME setup is like version .68! I may need some of your help in the future... You know Teaching an old dog new tricks. I became a lifetime member after I saw how much work and effort has gone into the site... Obviously a labor of love by Circo and the gang. I dont have alot of spare time and am glad to contribute what I can. I am blown away by Hyperspin and wish to upgrade my Mame arcade setup to Hyperspin. I love how far home emulator systems have come in the past 10 years...

I hope this run on words doesnt come off too stupid. I am just starting to stumble my way through the site... If anyone wants to adopt me please feel free. Hope to get to know you all through your posts.

Thanks and glad to be aboard,

Xraydaddy

:-)

Hello! I am from Las Vegas, NV and love the emulation scene. As soon as the funds start kicking in, emumovies is going to be one of my major resources for when I begin building my on arcade cabinet. I would also like to become as helpful and active as I can....unlike others around here...my experience begins with NES...I've only played an Atari once and that was a ColecoVision long after it's prime. Anyway. I hope to bring something to the table. Just need to figure out what it is.

Hola errbody. I'm from NYC and have been a super long-term emulation user. I still remember playing Zelda 1 and Punchout on my 486 with Nesticle. :good:

Discovered HyperSpin a little while ago which eventually led me here. Now I'm a proud member.

I'm also a Senior Software Engineer who works mostly on websites, so I could lend a hand with the site if need be.

This is truly a great cause: allowing people to relive their childhoods through the majesty of retro video games. And also, your videos make esoteric yet cool games far more discoverable because you'll land on a game you've never heard of before and see its video rather than randomly stumbling on a screenshot in Google Images or something. Hats off. :hi:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

havent been here long and have not used it much but i like the place so i decided cause i got this awesome 20% off code to help you all out! lifetime something something.... it dont matter... guess i find out what special stuff i can dig up... hope thats cool and all :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there

Been lurking around for a while now but recently decided to start posting some as well. Just wanted to say thanks since it's due to projects like this that I even found the ambition to really start appreciating classic arcade games from before my time. Soon I plan on building my first cabinet too.

• 2 weeks later...

Talk guys, my name is Douglas and I am Brazilian, I love everything related to games very interested in entering the emumovies for its vast collection of videos because I have a Multi Arcade with Hyperspin developing and tbm to take numerous questions about videos arcades, and frontends also contribute and help everyone I can to develop their projects Arcades ... hug to all friends