Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Wuzzup, Im Gou-shen a tru gamer i play all genre of games. I will normally make posts if im sure that i can help out other than that i will creep in and out in sillence. thnks for having me here on this great site.

Hello Everyone. Brand new user here from Portsmouth in the UK, a bit of noob to all this but I now have a converted "candy cab" and I am in the process of making it look great and running Hyperspin. Really excited about the project and then I came across this site and Hyperspin during a search. (I was intending to use MAMEWah) but when I saw Hyperspin it just looked awesome. Now I am a paid member of this site, however sadly I would love to be a paid member of Hyperspin but it's just too much for me at the moment, so I made a decision to just join EMU Movies as a paid member.

However, I have to say a massive thanks to all involved in both projects - what you have done is nothing short of stunning and I am mightily impressed with the professionalism throughout. Great work chaps - puts some corporate companies to shame.

My name is Mitsuri. There is not a single game that i have not played. I've seen it all,from underrated games that go under the radar,to japan-imported gems,and i love all games. I'm not a die hard arcade fan,but i'll admit;having your own cabinet with your own games inside your house is really awesome. I'm using GameEx,I might consider changing to Hyperspin,but i'm not sure if it's worth the effort. You know,lots of rumors telling-me that Hyperspin is hard to configure...i'm also trying to figure out how to emulate the Nintendo DS's touch screen on my cabinet. I mean,sure,you have the buttons,and a lot of other nifty controllers and accesories,but isn't there any way for me to play games like Trauma Center,TWEWY,Contact? To say the truth,Contact would be awesome as an arcade game.

Anyway,nice to meet you all.

Hi there guys and girls,

I am here to hopefully download some emumovies to go with my hyperspin cabinet i am working on. Just curious since you guys are a sister company with Hyperspin, I was just wondering whether i Had to pay more for this service as i have now a platinum  account as from today. I am hoping to get a full Hyperspin cab full of nice artwork to go with the games.

Cheers

Wilkotheslayer

Hi there guys and girls,

I am here to hopefully download some emumovies to go with my hyperspin cabinet i am working on. Just curious since you guys are a sister company with Hyperspin, I was just wondering whether i Had to pay more for this service as i have now a platinum  account as from today. I am hoping to get a full Hyperspin cab full of nice artwork to go with the games.

Cheers

Wilkotheslayer

While we work closely with the HyperSpin team we are not related.

Hey everyone I'm Steve from South Wales in the uk. I'm building a retro arcade cabinet just starting out installed hyperspin and trying to get the hang of everything so I expect I will be on here quite a lot for getting movies for my games :)

Hi guys, it's a lovely forum you guys have set up here. Dont worry about me, I'm more of a reader than a "same old question" poster. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute something in the future to this great community :)

Hi I'm Mike from Texas and I'm starting on my first MAME cabinet and I'm starting out with MaLA as my front-end so I found this site in search of snaps, marquees and cabinet pictures. Thanks for letting me join I hope to be able to contribute.

Hello there

New member from Denmark, setting up my second cabinet (a Nanocade) after having built an Atomic Jamie for my son some years ago. Setting up Mala this time around after having used MameWah the first time... it's still quite a lot of work, but very rewarding in terms of fun. Very pleased to have found this site, a big thanks to all contributors and hope to be a buying member soon.

Hi guys (pretty safe bet, lol), another newb here. Been itching to get into a full size emu cab for years now, just finally pulled the trigger though. Picked up a beat-up cab with a superb 32" neotec in it and using a spare workstation to get 'er going. I'd like to say that I prefer stand-alone cabs, but I'm reserving final judgement until after I get a few months under my belt playing all my favorites. Anyway, I suppose I'm here for the same reason everyone else is! Looking forward to digging in and hopefully being able to contribute in time.

Hi all..

Im Spanner from the 3D Arcade forums one of the modellers that makes arcades and cabinet models for it..

Spanner..

"In the begining of the end of tresteral man as he's know to be.."

Hi people, im from spain, im working in my new Arcade machine... and i discover this site reading from there.

Thanks for this space, im animator, motion graphics 2d, 3d etc... im looking too for making  something... like intros etc...

We are in touch...