Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

16GB USB Joypad Mod with 4793 games on it

Old usb Joypad modded into a plug & play video gaming unit that allows you to play every one of the 4793 games that are already integrated into the joypad ...From Arcade Games to Atari2600 games to Sega Master System Games to Sega Mega Drive Games to Super Nintendo Games to Nintendo64 Games...For use with any desktop pc or laptop running windows

Modded USB Joypad with a 16GB internal memory implant with 4793 games on it that Include (1619 Arcade Games)+(722 Atari2600 Games)+(370 Sega Master System Games)+(987 Sega Mega Drive Games)+(775 Super Nintendo Games)+(320 Nintendo64 Games)

..I would have listed all of the games for all the Consoles (1619 Arcade Games)+(722 Atari2600 Games)+(370 Sega Master System Games)+(987 Sega Mega Drive Games)+(775 Super Nintendo Games)+(320 Nintendo64 Games)...But there are far to many to list as it is very time consuming

ENJOY.

Guest camarade35

Hy, a french boy in Brittany, Thx for all

I'm going to custom my arcade, nice to meet you and thx again

I am new to this forum, I just started my venture in Arcade MAME's. Im glad I joined.

Dont know where to start, I figure why not start by introducing myself and my skill set.

I am in the computer industry, I am fasinated with MAMES. Brings me back to my child hood. I welcome newbie info.

Please send me your knowledge, lol

Thanks for allowing me to join.

Xbox USB Controller Mod (UPGRADE) with a 4GB internal USB Flash Drive with 355 Games

Iv modded the end of this old Xbox controller to a male usb for use with any laptop or pc iv also gutted out one of the memory ports down to the pins and soldered and hot glued in a female usb replacement into the empty port then i added a micro sd card reader with a 4gb sd card which iv added 355 arcade games onto into the usb port then i sealed up both ports and configured all the Xbox controller buttons and finally gave it a nice blue stray job.

Greetings!

I'm user of other emulation & retrogaming forums, and for a long time I've been hearing about EmuMovies and HyperSpin. I'm still a little bit confused about how anything works, but I'm confident that in no time I'll catch up.

Hi! Been tipping at the side of the pool and now I'm in! LOVE the idea of choosing through all of your community's custom artwork! My all time favourite arcade games have to be Punch Out, Gauntlet, and of course, Double Dragon. I also loved Raid Over Moscow and Forbidden Forest on C64. Looking forward to very sweet looking favourites list in Hyperspin! Thanks in advance for everything on this site!

Hello All :)

My name is Drew, i'm new here, and new to HyperSpin etc. I've been into emulators for years and always wanted something like Hyperspin but could never figure out how to set it all up. Finally I think i'm on route to sorting it.

I've also got a softmod on my Wii and tons of emu stuff on that, with all the covers etc on WiiFlow, so any questions with that let me know.

Thanks

Hey Everyone,

Been working on setting up hyperspin with the intent to build a cab real soon. Needing some vids to get hyperspin looking good.

I enjoy metal fabrication and machining.

I look forward to some great emu/hyperspin/good time conversation with you all

Greetings and Salutations Friends,

I'm cdwils and am just getting started in the emulation world. I built my HTPC last December and am just getting around to adding a few emulators to the mix. In doing so, I found this seemingly underground following dedicated to gaming/cab building/etc. I've began building my Hyperspin environment and have organically found my way here. I hope to continue to learn and grow as I'm interested in pursuing a number of projects that will require system emulation!

Thanks, in advance, for everything this community does to help each other out.

Hello all,

FrizzleFried here.  I've been a LONG time MAME user and (once things are fixed) a Lifetime member here.   I discovered the wonders of MAME in 2006 and have been hooked ever since.  MAME spurred my love for arcade machines and in September of 2006 I picked up my first dedicated arcade machine (Joust).  Since then I've seen over 50 games come and go through my garagecade.  Some have stayed... many have gone.  Currently I have two MAME cabinets (my trusty horizontal MAME + my cocktail vertical MAME) and two dozen authentic arcade machines. 

Here is a google sketchup virtual tour of my garagecade as it stands:

Hello all,

I have been playing with emulators for a long time. But never knew how deep it went with all the addons that are coming out. This site is great and its like the inner kid in me is coming out again. I want to eventually build me a arcade cabinet fully decked out. I would also like to thank everyone that is involved in this site especially those who are involved in the creation and programming. The service you are doing is preserving history.

My name is Bryan. I'm from Atlanta. I've been lightly playing with MAME for over 10 years on the PC, but am now getting more interested in building my own rig and coming up with a great MAME experience that fills my needs. So glad there is still interest in these games.

Hi from down under. Have had a mame cab for ages now but have finally decided to step things up a tad and setup Hyperspin in one cab. Interesting experience thus far and Im sure it wont be the last time u hear from me.