Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hey evryone :

New to the site guess i have some reading to do all seems greek at first.

Should be fun .

hi all,new user from england...just starting down the hyperspin road as i usually work (not play...lol) on original xbox with vision 3 and coinops 5.dusted off my old p4 2.4ghz desktop and see whats new on the pc emu scene....HYPERSPIN ? wow...what a front end.

bit about me...single dad 51 and mad on the movie TRON.....nuff said.

just an afterthought....funny really,i dont play many games but love to tinker..modded a few xboxes and just modded my first ps2 now to set up a cab with hyperspin.....it'll keep my TRON cab with xbox company.its gonna be a bartop space invader.already got my printed perspex front...

anyways,enough for now.chat real soon with you fellas....lightcycle.

Hello all,

My  name is Mike, 35, Texas, USA (on planet "Houston" <- 80's Superman movie reference).  Please, don't mind me I am just sniffing around at this point and trying to get Hyperspin up to par. 

My other hobby is sequencing Christmas Lights to music.  If you want to start learning that aspect I would recommend DIYlightanimation.com for an emersion into light. 

Other than that I have two little tatter totes and I am putting together a MAME cabinet (4 player) for them, the wife, and of course myself.  The wife always did want an arcade console well, hopefully she will get it this year (2014). 

Mike   

(edited)

Hi everyone I'm a video game junkie and i love stuff like hyperspin,coinops 5,and console emulators.My dream is to build a bartop arcade machine someday but first i must do my homework on how to build one first plus learn how to program witch isn't going to be easy but i am willing to learn it's my passion i :lolu:  just need the right person to teach me how to do programing for emulators the rest isn't that hard.Oh by the way my name is Carl sorry for the late intro.

Edited by hulk999000

Hello there. My name is Jacob. I'm 18 years old. year ago I've made bartop 2 players arcade cabinet based on PAL console Sega Megadrive as a school project. Now I'm going to make 4 players arcade cabinet with Hyperspin. I started making wheelart for MAME (I've made 160 of them already). I like classic arcades. Especially the ones made by Konami, Capcom or even Data East. :happy:

Hi guys!

I´m from México and i´m an accountant, in my freetime i work in proyects like Scale modelism and carpintery, these days a'll working in a arcade cabinet and this site it's just like i'm looking for.

You are amazing!!

Hi im Mike, found this site after discovering Hyperspin, all paid up for a years subs and just spent most of the day adding all the 480p mp4s to my setup. All is running well on my desktop pc at the mo as my cabinet build is still in the very early stages and when i have bought/built the pc for it i can just transfer my HS setup over to it. Noticed theres still a few video snaps missing and im gonna do my best to help with those :)

• Like 1

Hi, been lurking in the background for a while... this is a fantastic site with a great community! I make bartop cabinets as a hobby/business; looking forward to share pictures about my built soon. Cheers!

Hey everyone I am from NC, I am 38 years old and have a passion for retro gaming. I enjoy building custom arcades from bartops to full sized mame systems. I am also an avid 80's toy collector of the "big Four" ( He-man, Thundercats, Gi Joe, Transformers) and some of the recently released 80's TV show toys. My wife and tow sons are also avid retro gamers so we make it a family affair.

• Like 1

Hi guys

Love this site as it will help me  loads in completing my new cab for mame and a few others, I have been struggling to find videos and snaps so looking forward to getting to know this awesome site!!

Hello! My name is Claudio and i'm an Italian emulation maniac! I used to collect everything about old systems but now i want to make a smaller collection with only the most representative games. Smaller but more enjoyable, so i'm here to collect new materials and infos to choose and edit a good frontend for these games :)

• Like 1

Hey guys and girls.  I started gaming with the ZX Spectrum (and much fun it was too) before moving on to the Amiga and PC as time and technology moved on.  Though I was very fond of my friends' Megadrives and SNES's, the Playstation was the first console I ever bought with my own money.

Throughout my childhood the arcade was always a major fascination for me - I loved all that light and excitement.  So having discovered MAME I bought an X-Arcade and spent some quality time looking back.  Whilst I'd like a cabinet, I can't really fit it into my small flat, so instead I've kept myself amused by getting into HyperSpin and its shiny presentation (thanks to EmuMovies for the excellent resources!)  My current project is trying to complete DonPachi on one credit without save states.  It's an exercise in patience and persistence to say the least.  Great to see people still loving arcade action in the 21st century!

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I have been a gamer for as long as I can remember.  I love the old school games and remember discovering MAME years ago and was amazed, redecovering all the games I thought were gone forever.  I just heard about Hyperspin and checked out a few videos on youtube and thought it was so cool, to have all the systems intergraded in one program was great.  I will need help in the coming weeks and hopefully later I will be able to pass it on to others like me.