Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hi i'm Ceswin07 and iv'e just finished my mame multi arcade project anxious to see it with all the snapshots, cabinets, marquees, etc.  just need to download them from the download area.  Can someone tell me why i can't download them and keep getting an error message from the download page.

Hello everyone my name is Chris, this is my first post. I am form Peoria, AZ (113 degrees today). So during the summer I am at my mame cab where it is nice and cool. I have been using MAME for many years now but haven't been really involved until lately. I purchased my cab, lighted Joysticks and quad controller (blank) from SlikStik right before it went out of business :( . Slowly went to Ultimarc, Wells Garner (9200 - 33") and Happs (3" high ball) to wire and build the rest. Over the past couple of years I have added a new LED flat screen, computer and Light guns. Spent way too much money but what can I say, I am addicted. Haven't been really involved until I saw Gameex Evolution. Can't wait until it comes out. Thanks.....

Hey all, I'm Andrew. I'm from southwest Florida and have been using MAME and emulators for a very long time now. Though it took me a while to learn how to use MAME, I am pretty proficient at it and have just started tinkering with a frontend (HyperSpin). Wish I had enough room to set up an actual cabinet, but for the time being, I'll be happy with using an Eightarc Fusion in front of my computer.

Greetings!

I was a teenager in the early 80s and loved the arcades. I've toyed with the idea of a mame cabinet in the past, now I'm planning seriously, probably using Hyperspin as my FE.

MAME, Daphne, and Visual Pinball are my main emulator targets. Love the old arcade games, love Dragons Lair, and my wife loves pinball.

Hi!

Todd here, from Knoxville, TN finally, albeit slowly, building my pedestal.  After a long FE search, I'm finally ready to add the video features to top it off.  :thumbsup:

Greetings from Michigan City, Indiana! I've been into emulation and playing classic video games since i was a kid running nesticle on windows 3.1 HA!. I was amazed back

then that i could fit like 8 or 9 NES games on a 3.5 floppy lol. Anyway, I just started getting back into it and am absolutely amazed at how far it has come. Looking forward to building a FE computer for my entertainment center so that my kids can enjoy the good ole games of yesteryear with dad and i can school them in some R.C. Proam. Great site from what I've seen so far!!!

If anyone is interested I will start converting box art/cart art to look proper on a widescreen display. Not sure when hyperspin will be updating to support ws so artwork is no longer distorted. I will start when I have some extra free time as long as I'm permitted to alter the box art from here for the sole purpose of uploading back to the community.

I'll have to think which system to kick off with. I think most people start off with NES or SNES. Give me some feedback.

Or if someone has started to do this maybe I can help in their efforts.

Hello there,

my names alex and this is my first post. i ve heard about this site and i wanted to give a try cause i'm tryin to built my own arcade cabin... 

its been 4 years now and i finally gotten the time to finish my cabin.i hope i'll finish it by september

anyway thanks in advance and nice to meet you!

• Like 1

Hello fellow arcadians. My name is Ruben, I'm from Lancaster Ca. I'm quadriplegic with nothing but time on my hands. So I decided to try and make a bartop arcade. Now I'm on a mission installing hyperspin and emumovies a match made in arcade heavens. Wish me luck.

Hi guys, just saying hello to everyone, i am Paul from Manchester in the UK , its good to find a site where i can get snaps and videos and screenshots in one place, hopefully i will be able to upload some that are missing and i have in my collection.

:thumbsu:

The past 24 hourse have been a reminder of the joy and sorrow of PC owners. (I've been using macs at work the past few years) but recently recieved a discarded PC...  Not a bad thing, Intel Quad Core 2.5, Nvidia9800. Just needed a new HD and OS...and I think a power supply.

Anyways, Been dreaming of the Mame thing for years. Got an x-arcade tankstick from my wife for my birthday so I pretty much had to get this thing going. Been playing with some front ends and the whole video snaps REALLY has made my day!

new today...cant wait to get my hyperspin project off and running.  Its gonna be a great birthday present for my daughter.  I hope she loves these old games as much as i did at her age (8).

My name is Paul, 35. I am married on Long Island ..no kids yet .hence the free time.  But I am going for my masters' online. I am working on building a cabinet set up for the classics and need all the help I can get. I was happy playing on my computer getting some of the old Dos games to work which my floppy disks no longer work like NHL 94 and Tony Larussa Baseball 2 but geez..i don't know..i'm nuts it was all working fine at no cost...I guess it started with buying some SNES USB controllers because the old gravis pads kept disconnecting and I felt so bad..my friends would just want to play and they'd watch me try and configure the joysticks each time..and it just needed to be easier to play without glitches and then then the urge to hook it up to a bigger tv but not have wires all over. But I think when I'm done it will entertain the family for many years to come.   I have also decided I must have video snaps but I think this is all taking way too much of my time.  I should focus on getting what I really want set up perfectly rather than keep trying to add more in Maximus Arcade like the Atari 800 which keeps crashing.

I am only working on my PC and X-arcade and then will buy a cabinet kit.  The length of my woodworking skills was to drill a hole for a spinner. I'm impressed I did that on my own without calling my dad..but I did borrow his drill.

herkese teşekkürler başarılar arkadaşlar nasıl toplanmışınız buraya helal vallahi helal..sevgi ve saygılar benden arkadaşlar teşekkür ederim bide kota koymayaydınız iyi olacaktı birsürü hesap açmak zorunda kaldım..neys hadi baağaamm..

herkese teşekkürler başarılar arkadaşlar nasıl toplanmışınız buraya helal vallahi helal..sevgi ve saygılar benden arkadaşlar teşekkür ederim bide kota koymayaydınız iyi olacaktı birsürü hesap açmak zorunda kaldım..neys hadi baağaamm..