Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hello, my name is Wagner, also known as mouse, I am Brazilian, I live in Nova Venecia, Holy Spirit, I have 35 years, working with informatics, a few months began a restoration project of an arcade machine, is already in the final stage, everything is working, leaving only add snaps of games. I'm doing the snaps of mame, but still lacking a bit and still missing the video game. I hope I can help in any way possible and hope to be helped also.

post-48983-0-32566500-1409825912_thumb.j

Hi, guys and hello to everyone.

I am interested in emulators and making frontends.

I have developed some frontends and good stuffs for ease of mine and my friends.

1- ApnaPSX (for PS1)

2- MameX Pakistani (best MAME games pack with my frontend)

3- SEGA Games Pack (Mega Drive/Genesis)

4- SNES Games Pack

5- PSP ISO Converter

and many more.....

my last production is "AndroPak" (Android Apps & Games Pack). I will upload it soon.

You can visit my blog.... sory, my brother's blog "pak-warez.blogspot.com".

I am playing games since 1989 and i had played Street Fighter 1 for the first time in my gaming life.

You will notice my passion for games specially classic games day by day.

Good Luck

Hey Gang,

Looking to get my first front end going, for a coffee table build I'm doing. I'm really excited, and hope that as I learn more about this I can utilize my artistic abilities to contribute to some of the theme and art creation!

Cheers :)

Hello All! I'm new-ish to emulation (not the concept just the implementation). For the last two months I've been trying to get a working understanding of using Hyperspin as a front end. It's been a lot of trial and error and hours of reading forums and watching tutorials. I have the easier emulators set up decently but am still hammering away with some of the more complex integrations (at least for me lol) Eventually I want to figure out how to contribute to the video snap collection. End goal is a full size cabinet with custom control deck and art. I must say I appreciate the hard work all the contributers have done!

Hey all,

I'm Nick, from UK but live in Beijing.

Actually been a member here for ages but haven't posted. Been tinkering on my Hyperspin for over 3 years now and absolutely love it! Things are slowly coming together.

Thank you so much to everyone who has made this possible!

@thebaldconvict:

Feel free to give us a shout if you need help setting up your HS, I'll do my best. It's gotten much easier to set up over the years I've been messing with HS, especially now with Hyperlaunch 3.

Also, check out user Giga Guides on Youtube, posts as Giga Pig on the HS forums, his videos are really helpful.

Hello guys and gals. I started setting up my HyperSpin setup about 3 weeks ago and of course that led me to here. It's been frustrating and brilliant at the same time, I'm sure a lot of you know what I mean.

Anyway, I will be signing up for both HS and Emu life memberships very shortly as I'm almost at the stage of downloading my media files. I am so glad I rediscovered my love for this hobby and finally have the dedication to see it through.

Be seeing you around :) 

Hi guys,

I just found about Hyperspin about a week ago and currently trying to set things up. I think it's cool stuff like this exists. Currently strapped for cash, but I might consider upgrading membership in the near future.

Hi All,

I am setting up a dual driver using an ex Final lap 3 cabinet and Sega Model 2 emulator. I was thinking that HyperSpin would be a nice front end even though I will only be running one emulator and about 10 games. Hopefully I can find the movie files I need to make it look great.

Ray

Hi my name is Wheez.  I've been completely addicted to HyperSpin since I got the main menu working.  Been adding systems at a furious pace.  And now that the infrastructure is up and running, I'm ready to decorate.

Great project.  I'm super interested in Hyper Bezel II.  FTP access plz? :)

Hey all!

the names kelv1n.

this will be my second arcade build, Last one was with a RaspberryPi.

It turned out amazing, but not as flashy as this one is gunna be.

I would like to thank the contributers of this site. im almost through the complete SNES setup in hyperspin.

so far its working flawlessly. Thank You all,

Hi everyone My name is Homer and i've just become a new member at emumovies and for those of you who are interested i'm in the middle of building my 3rd arcade machine and hpe to show you some pictues soon ,i'm very pleased with this one as i've been planning it for two years.

Hello to everyone :D

I'm Matthias, i'm from austria and currently i'm building mame cab from an old universal cab. I found this forum and i love it :D. I also want to get a membership but the paypal site doesnt want to let me pay xD