Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hello ,

My friends call me Rib . I grew up in the arcades back in the early 80’s. I am legally blind. I got my first computer equipped with adapted programs about 12 years ago and the first thing  I tried to figure out was how to play classic games on it. The first game I figured out how to download an run was Pac-PC. A pretty good copy of Pac-Man but just that a copy. I then stumbled apon MAME . and have been playing on and off since. I have seen so many changes over the years. when I first found mame I thought “ Hey I could build my own arcade game “ Well it took 12 years but last winter my son and I got to work and what a great experience lots of snags along the way but so much fun. The only downfall is that just when you thing your done you find something  new to add like Emu Movies this site is fantastic. As much as I hate winter my son and I can’t wait for it. This winter we will be building a bar top arcade so we can even take it to the cottage. Anyway enough of this book.

Thanks everyone for all the hard work it is very impressive .

Rib 

Hi to all, back after taking a long break. Its been so long since I updated my CAB I forgot how to do it all.

Interested in setting up future pinball and visual pinball properly, there was no media last time I did it, now I have to figure out how to get it running again since I upgraded my OS from XP to Win7

My brain is starting to hurt.

Website looks fantastic and its good to be back.

Hey All,

My name is Ninja and I love fighting games.  I really enjoy all games, but can't seem to stop playing the classic fighters.  I'm working on plans for my first arcade cabinet, kinda nervous since I don't want to screw anything up.  Anywho, good to meet you all.

Hi Guys ,

A very big hello :)

Looking forward to getting to know the forum and members ..... And building my hyperspin wheel :wacko:

I managed to dig out an old cd full of mame roms ( downloaded in 98 ) amongst other roms

Can't wait to get them running on my htpc

Hey everyone. Took awhile to actually sit down and introduce myself. My name is Doug and I have been working on a mame for 3 years off and on. I have quite a lot of it done and will be starting a cabinet to put it in this winter.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Greetz fellow earthlings! This is Sweden calling.

I will later this year try to set up a working emu on my 60" with different hardwareparts from around the globe.

Xbox 360 wireles controller for PC

BT connector to PC

Tekken 6Wireless Fight Stick Bundle 

2 pcs of NES30 from http://www.nes30.com/

With this hardware I will try to make a complete working emu set.

With the early Nintendo stuff (NES, SNES) which I still love and also new ones like the Nintendo NDS which my kids love.

The goal of this setup is to make a nice graphical interface with hyperspin fe and a full set of videos.

Im also browsing the pleasuredome and cant seem to find a new version of emumovies torrent?

Is paying to only way forward? I new som Im just curoius :)

Greetings from Saskatchewan.

I am new to the emulation scene but very interested in building my own Hyperspin arcade cabinet.  I am currently starting to compile all the software components so I can work out those bugs prior to constructing the actual cabinet.

Of course the software includes art and video snaps... which this site seems to cover extremely well.

• Like 1

Hi there, I'm dotphil from Canada. I've discovered I have enough old PC hardware components around to build an arcade/emulation PC and have heard about this site and am totally stoked to getting around to browsing it and getting to work.

Hi! Im Aka from Switzerland. im playing every game since i was a lil man. now i want to building my own cabinet, which includes every of these games. So, Hyperspin is the must have! @ this time im doing my first sync with HyperSync. it looks like it would work.

...and thats great! Thanks a lot.

Greetings and salutations from the Sunshine State.  I've been using MAME on Linux for some time now and can't wait to get started on this new project. One of the things that really attracted to it is the fact it doesn't work right out of the box.  It has to be tinkered with, and customized and then refined to a point that you're satisfied (for the moment).  I may very well build this system a few times before I'm happy with it.  I'm an avid woodworker and I find myself doing the same for most of my work.  I guess it's like any hobby.  It has to be developed.  You start out creating simple things and get good at those then move on to more complicated projects.  My goal is probably the same as most of yours, to recreate the arcade excitement of my youth, using a machine that looks and feels like a professionally made arcade game.  I hope that I don't get tired of the final product.  I've noticed that with most of the things that I engage in, it's the journey and not the destination that really lights my fire.

-Mike