Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hello !

I'm LoveCpcOldies and I... love old CPC games.

When I was young, I play a long time with this machine and it's a real pleasure to play again many years later.

I prefer Arkanoid 2, Solomon's key, Barbarian 1&2 and many more.

hi my name is jabaar started working on my hyperspin acrade about a year ago decided to pull it out of storage and finish what i started ........in advance it is nice meeting you guys

Hello, wanted to say a quick hello and introduce myself, I'm Jordan from NC. Just picked up four FC30 Gamepads from 8Bitdo. Looking forward to reliving some memories from the past. Thanks for creating a community to help facilitate that.

Hi all.

In the process of making a MAME cab for a long time now! I've seen a lot of recommendations for this site as the place to be for all things artwork and for putting the finishing touches on MAME builds! I must say that this site looks awesome!

Wishing good luck to my fellow MAME enthusiast!!

Good day, all.  New Canadian member here.  Currently, I am working on my third MAME cabinet and thought I would join emumovies so that I could make this one truly epic.  Looking forward to learning more about making a cabinet truly beautiful to run so I figured that this was the place to be.

Hello my name is rutt ,im new to emulators but been having fun lerning new things all the time hope to get help on getting the most out of my gameing builds.

Hi everyone

Thanks for letting me join the forum ;).

This will be my first build of a standup arcade machine, I have however build a pretty good full size Visual Pinball cabinet before.

I look forward to reading through your words of wisdom and promise to search for a answer before I post any questions.

Kindest regards

Witse

Hey,

I'm teevok and I'm a huge fan of retro gaming and emulators in general :)

I've just built my first bar-top arcade cabinet and although its very quickly put together, just a matter of a few days and a minimum of equipment, it does the job :D

I'm sure EmuMovies will be an invaluable source of info and advice and hopefully i can help other users too.

Thanks,

teevok.

Greetings all.

I'm currently using living room media pc to learn about what I can do in terms of retro gaming. Learning how to tweak this all out so it's no sweat when I build my cabinet.

Hello everyone, I am Ricardo from Portugal and I am currently working on my first cabinet. I have hyperspin up and running with the systems I want but I am missing all artwork. Big website here, lots of stuff. Feeling a little overwhelmed. 

Hi

Just came to check this site out, not very impressed with Hyperspin

as its supposed to be a front end that finds and plays roms on compatable

emulators, for the rom packs and emulators that are out there it doesnt

do it very well (unless you want to spend loads of time messing with files)

working on an 8-Bit build :)

Hello my name is Phillip, I'm new to this whole emulation thing. I just built my first cocktail cab with a 60 in 1 board, it's ok for now but would like to

upgrade it to use mame with Mala frontend. Lots of info absorb and files to download.

Getting back into gaming after a long stretch away... bought GameEx to tidy my Cab up and now trying to get up to date! Think I've missed pretty much most of the Visual Pinball 9 releases so I've got some (what looks like) amazing tables to catch up with.