Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hey, just been getting back into gaming after life distractions, have started a Hyperspin project the last few weeks and look forward to being part of the HS and EM community, maybe once I get some progress with my own project and learn some stuff I can find ways to contribute.

This site is an incredible project that I'm stoked to be able to support, really makes replaying old systems more enjoyable :) Keep up the great work to everyone involved. Cheers

First, thank you all for creating such an inviting place for new folks like me to learn and hang out without feeling overwhelmed.  I'm old in years but new in all of "this" stuff.  Recently decided that I am going to build a cabinet, load it with all of the games of my youth and run it through HyperSpin.  That's the plan, anyway.  I am a photographer and live in Central Vermont.  Thanks again to everyone, in advance.

-Buzz

Hi guys,

I'm from Germany and using Hyperspin since 2 weeks. This site is awesome! Many thanks to all of you, for your hard work! Perhaps I make some missing videos in future.

Hi All,

I'm from the Netherlands and currently heavily involved in finalizing my Bartop based on Weecade :) I already got most of my HS wheels/boxart in place and am looking to add some movies. I hope to find them here.

Been using Hyperspin for a while, but finally making a nice arcade cabinet for everything, reinstalling and doing it as thorough and high quality as possible. I'll post updates as the build moves along from just the PC to the full cab. 

Hi, I been trying the last couple of days to make a  lifetime membership donation. For some reason I am having difficulties, I have used paypal with other places online recenlty, but for some reason it is not allowing me to process anything for this site? any help out there?

Hello, my name is Jordi and I´m from Blanes (Spain). First of all sorry for my english... I found this site searching media for Hyperspin. And I think is a very nice site. But if you let me tell you ....I think the price for the subscriptions is too expensive: 30€ for one year, but specially 20€ for one month , is in my opinion overpriced!! I´d pay a membership if it were cheaper....Anyway thanks for you great job.

Hello all, my Name is Tony. I am new to hyperspin and really am looking forward to making a nice interface for all of my emulators. I met a guy how had a real cool Arcade cabinet and an absolutely horrible computer in it. So I rebuilt a new PC and am now looking into making the interface really nice. Thanks for having such an awesome site here. 

Hello everyone at emumovies, sepher here... I just recently started my hyper spin project a few weeks ago and so far I think it looks good... I mainly wanted to say thank you to all the contributors here at emumovies... a lot of work has to have been put in to making all these videos... for now hyper spin is my side project and the download limit keeps me from spending too much time on it at one time... hopefully here soon I'll finish up some of my other projects and be able to to invest more time into hyperspin... when that time comes around (hopefully in a few months) I definitely plan on getting either a year or lifetime membership... I know server costs to host all these videos can get expensive and I hope my membership will help offset that cost some.. there just isn't enough time in my day

Hello all!

My name is Mike. I am super new to the emulation hobby, but am very excited about it. During the day I work in IT and after work tend to work on too many projects. :geek:

Morning all: My name is Rick. I am getting back into emulation, after years of having my time decided for me by work and raising kids. Not that the kids part has changed much, but they're old enough now that they appreciate/play with dad's hobby...I get more time to do it, if they're geeking out alongside me in the process. Lol!

During the day, I'm a network admin in IT, and my evenings are devoted to playing chauffeur to my kids and their many activities...ha! ┐(´∀`)┌

HI I go by hitec, I built my Arcade cabinet back in 2002 or 2003. I have really enjoyed the cabinet over the years and is always a coversation piece when people come over. Unfortunately, after moving a couple of times the cabinet got a little banged up. So the past year I decided to give the cabinet a new overhaul with new graphics, t=molding and paint. I figured what the hell and upgraded the PC and I discovered Hyperspin and that brought me here. Alot has changed since I first started working with MAME years ago and I have a little catching up to do. Looking forward to reading the forums and talking to everyone!

Hello there, I'm Big Boy.  I did try some emulators from time to time, but nothing ever serious.  I just want to setup something more complete, with severals emu, a frontend, etc.  I was looking for a site with good resources for the frontends (game graphics, marquees, videos, etc.) and this seem to be THE reference site sited pretty much everywhere.

So, I taught, why not give it a try! :)

Hi I am Cubelindo,

I have been using emulators for quite some time, I configured my bartop with the MALA frontend with Mame, Atari 2600, Daphne and Visual Pinball.

Now I'd like to configure a nice Hyperspin setup to use with my X-Arcade Tankstick, so I'm using the resources here.