Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EmuMovies Sync Tool 2.54 Direct Download

With the downloads section Off Line for a few days (It's going to be so worth it btw) I realized that the sync tool was not available for download.  Here you go!

SetupEmuMoviesSync.zip

• Like 1

Can you help me find out where and how I can download the video files in my rom folder.

On 4/24/2021 at 8:40 AM, mehmetfon said:

Can you help me find out where and how I can download the video files in my rom folder.

If you are using the sync app you copy the video files to whatever folder your front end reads them from

i use launchbox is there a way to just sync just the missing snaps or artwork or whatever im syncing with the sync tool once i pick the video folder or image folder it syncs every file missing or not 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 12:46 AM, j_bennett80 said:

i use launchbox is there a way to just sync just the missing snaps or artwork or whatever im syncing with the sync tool once i pick the video folder or image folder it syncs every file missing or not 

Not really, launchbox renames the files it downloads, but it will also read media downloaded by our sync tool just fine (rom name).  So if you download from sync and copy directly over to the launchbox media folders it will work fine.  This is what I normally do as it's faster.

Can this application be updated to a newer version of Dotnet?