Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Most Played Game

puggo

In continuing the posts on "favorite beat em ups" and and "favorite video game character", what game do you think you've logged the most hours on?

I think for me it's probably a wash between Street Fighter 2 (with friends) and Final Fantasy III (solo play)

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Arcade games for me would probably be Killer instinct as it was out at the time I was working at an arcade and could play for free.

for console games it would probably be one of the Final Fantasy games on the PS1 or PS2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Arcades I played Street Fighter II, Mortal Kombat, and Killer Instinct the most.

At home, I played Killer Instinct on SNES the most because of the X-BAND Modem.  I would basically 12 hours a day every day for almost a year.  When I quit I had played over 12,000 total matches essentially wasting my entire life in 8th grade haha.

I don't know wich arcade I played the most but it's one of those 3 (4) without a doubt : Street Fighter II (and prime), Sega Rally 1 and 2, and Bust-a-Move ! Wish I knew how much money I spent on each :)

• 1 month later...

Do mobile games count? The amount of bloody hours I've lost in crappy run and jump games on my phone is ridiculous! 

Many coins were dropped into Bad Dudes vs Dragon Ninja, Outrun and Robocop when I was young.

And I've sunk many hours in Metal Gear and Prince of Persia games.

Streets Of Rage 2 for me on the Mega Drive.

Completed that game more times than I can count!

More modern though Warframe on the PS4 is what I mostly play these days, I jast logged 1400 hours :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...