Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Simply Austin says HI!

SIMPLYAUSTIN

I had the great torment of learning from overly geeky instructional posts made by people who want to show off how they can program emulators..... or on the other hand 12 year old kids on youtube who like to make videos using notepad?!?!  hehehehe

• Like 2

Austin, I just watched your bigbox video and it was very well done.  My only gripe would be you are a little long winded on some of the explanations, however, I am the kind of person that likes people to get to the point :)

I have another bigbox question for you since I didn't see it in the video.  When you setup an emumovies account does it download everything from emumovies instead of the other databases?  I'm considering getting an emumovies account and bigbox license but I want to make sure the highest quality snaps/videos/manuals are always chosen.

Thanks guys, yes my vids are long winded, its the kind of detail I like to give.  An hour learning how to setup an entire system to work flawless is worth saving a day of fault finding and fixing to get a single game to work the way you want it. :D  If someone want to set a emu up and play a few games, my channel prob not for you.  

Onto the Launchbox question...  Yes mate, I hear that Launchbox is now 100% compatible with Emumovies in terms of automated use.  This is from what I have been told, I am yet to experiment with the latest build.  Prob the best people to ask is the actual dev of the FE and or snoop on the website.

Even without the automated usage when I was testing the FE.  It was just a simple case of setting up Launchbox then using the Emumovies Auto Downloader to get the movies for me.  Same principle, just a few extra clicks of the mouse having it 100% automated.

Oh and also wanted to say I was just watching your Kodi video and you talked about waffling on and it is your style.  I should have watched that first then I would have known you were waffler! :)

I took a week off of work just to start watching all of your videos and get going with HyperSpin and EmuMovies.  Your hard work is truly appreciated.  Thank you sincerely.  I almost bought a $400 hard drive until I saw your site!

I concur with perndawg.  I spent the entire day watching all of your videos yesterday!  I got a few systems setup and am planning to do all of them.

One question, if I update the hypersin databases is it going to screw up a bunch of the content names and rom names?

Nevermind Austin, I found out the answer to my question by watching another one of your videos! The Hyperspin - Download tools that help you video

I've got a bunch of systems setup now.  I never thought I would get hyperspin working but your videos made it really easy.  I feel like a hyperspin expert now.  I feel dumb that I could never figure it out before but its good to see you get frustrated with it as well given all your knowledge.

• 3 weeks later...

So Yeah, I basically spent my whole week-end with you, another few hours yesterday and today. I guess I owe you at least a big thank you for helping me discovering/setting up/etc HyperSpin and such !

Not mentioning it also helps me to practise my English !

Anyway, trumpets for you ! ;)

SOLDIER%20PLAYING%20TRUMPET%20MIRROR.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the work you do on your Channel. It has answered a lot of questions for me and helped me get some emulators running much better than they were before. Keep up the great work!!!