Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Simply Austin says HI!

SIMPLYAUSTIN

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys... just trying to help people :)  Glad that I got a few people setup tbh!

Hope to get a few more vids knocked out in the coming few days...  Some big ones on the way :) hehehe

I just installed a new video system to showcase youtube vids. We should get your tuts posted there

I just installed a new video system to showcase youtube vids. We should get your tuts posted there

thats a good idea im sure alot of new (and existing users) of hyperspin could benefit in some way from he's video's their pretty informative.

I have just seen it :)  Great stuff mate. I have upped a few vids to see how it worked. But I didnt want to start spamming :D  Give me a shout if you want certain ones, in a format or if you would like something in particular mate :D

thats a good idea im sure alot of new (and existing users) of hyperspin could benefit in some way from he's video's their pretty informative.

Thanks for that mate.  I am just glad that these are helping people get themselves setup.  I am looking at some other frontends too... but have to wait and see ;)

SIMPLYAUSTIN wow! I like your videos, good work

Thanks mate :)  Stay tuned, lots more to come :D

Dude loving it.  It's pretty simple.  At this point it's a new system so no such thing as spamming.  If you want to take the trouble of adding a custom thumbnail (if they are handy and you care) they show up a bit better in the preview I have noticed, no black bars.  Otherwise great job and thanks!

Thanks for that mate.  I am just glad that these are helping people get themselves setup.  I am looking at some other frontends too... but have to wait and see ;)

No problem just keep making your awesome videos and i'm sure you'll continue helping many more people out. I also had a look at some other front ends before finally deciding to stick with HyperSpin although the only downfall I have with it is the amount of install space it requires but that is a price im willing to pay for it all to be looking pretty :)

depends on the amount of systems you want mate?  the install is hardly anything, its the Disc based systems that get the space huge.  If you just want cart based systems you could make it worl on a few hundred gigs. 

Sorry if you misunderstood mate I wasn't asking how much space they require was simply implying they can take up alot of space especially if you want it looking nice with all artwork/videos etc.... anyways any updates on what your next video will be for mate?

Amiga my friend :)  I hope to have it out by the weekend!  Been meaning to get this out for ages so just been setting the stuff up ready.  Im also going live too this weekend. Should be streaming as of tonight I hope :)

Amiga my friend :)  I hope to have it out by the weekend!  Been meaning to get this out for ages so just been setting the stuff up ready.  Im also going live too this weekend. Should be streaming as of tonight I hope :)

Thanks for the reply mate look forward to seeing it :) also I will try to catch you live aswell shouldn't be a problem tho as i'm in the same time zone as you just need to know the time/s you'll be streaming mate.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...