Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

So I am very ill - Is it contagious?

titchgamer

So as some of you may recall from my intro post I started building my cab years ago but due to various reasons it had to be put on the back burner.

Anyways now I have my cabinet back at home with me I have not stopped tinkering with it, Infact I think I probably spend more time tinkering with it and inproveing it as well as looking for inspirational ideas than I do play on it LOL

I have dreams about arcade cabinets, I come up with craxy ideas on things to do with it in the middle of the night then cant get back to sleep again due to wanting to go downstairs and play like a naughty 5 year old.

I know I am sick and its not the way a adult man should behave, But I really dont care LOL

Am I alone in this or has anyone else got Obsesivearcadius Syndrome?

:D

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know there should be a way out.

My father was waking up at 6 in the morning to play with our Atari 2600.

After that period he rarely touched ANY gaming device. He did like Oil's Well on CBM64, but nothing close to a syndrome.

Me on the other hand...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You're definitely not alone. Even though I only recently started building my arcade collection, I still find myself searching for build ideas, emulator news, and frontend configurations at random times..

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived