TheCodeman1

Unable to use Discount code

15 posts in this topic

Good to know, just was reading about the discount thread above, and than saw this thread which peaked my interest.  I will keep an eye out for sure!

@Coleman, from what I read, it looks like when you sign up to some of the FE's like LaunchBox, you may get a discount code to use with Emumovies.  Sure helps a lot since you'll need Emumovies to use the full potential of those FE's!

I just tried and it accepted the discount code. This was upgrading from monthly to lifetime. I haven't pushed it through just yet but will very soon, for sure before my monthly renews. And yes, I got the discount code from the welcome email from LaunchBox. Any paid version should work for the discount.

is there a discount for launchbox? If so do you have to post 50 times?

5 hours ago, CSIG1001 said:

is there a discount for launchbox? If so do you have to post 50 times?

I'm not aware of any discount for LaunchBox. You get the discount for EmuMovies when you purchase LaunchBox. I don't think it works the other way around but I could be wrong.

Launchbox paid users get 25% discount off of a Lifetime membership

How does this discount stack with the number of posts discount?

5 hours ago, Coleman said:

How does this discount stack with the number of posts discount?

It doesn't stack.  It's the same discount as Advanced Member 25%.  Awesome Member is the best discount out there.

On 2/11/2017 at 11:41 AM, Patham said:

I just tried and it accepted the discount code. This was upgrading from monthly to lifetime. I haven't pushed it through just yet but will very soon, for sure before my monthly renews. And yes, I got the discount code from the welcome email from LaunchBox. Any paid version should work for the discount.

Just applied and used the code from LaunchBox. Wanted to do this sooner but a Nintendo Switch purchase left me a bit thin in the wallet last month. Happy to say I'm now a lifer here. :D

On 3/9/2017 at 5:19 PM, Circo said:

It doesn't stack.  It's the same discount as Advanced Member 25%.  Awesome Member is the best discount out there.

Guess I'm going to try for Awesome Member status, I'm really looking forward to getting a life subscription to EmuMovies, it really makes LaunchBox, well, LaunchBox...

Hint: just review the files you download ;)