TheCodeman1

Unable to use Discount code

9 posts in this topic

Good to know, just was reading about the discount thread above, and than saw this thread which peaked my interest.  I will keep an eye out for sure!

@Coleman, from what I read, it looks like when you sign up to some of the FE's like LaunchBox, you may get a discount code to use with Emumovies.  Sure helps a lot since you'll need Emumovies to use the full potential of those FE's!

I just tried and it accepted the discount code. This was upgrading from monthly to lifetime. I haven't pushed it through just yet but will very soon, for sure before my monthly renews. And yes, I got the discount code from the welcome email from LaunchBox. Any paid version should work for the discount.

5 hours ago, CSIG1001 said:

is there a discount for launchbox? If so do you have to post 50 times?

I'm not aware of any discount for LaunchBox. You get the discount for EmuMovies when you purchase LaunchBox. I don't think it works the other way around but I could be wrong.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By vermin
      Do anyone know how to use Bezels in RetroArch? 

• By shaolin95
      Hello!
      So I  downloaded the Retro FE Media Pack 1.0 and sadly after 3 days downloading, I just added Roms to the NES folder after extracting the files there as instructed. Then I tried launching RetroFE but nothing happens.
      I went to the core folder where the Retrofe.exe is and ran it and again nothing happens at all.
      This is running Windows 10 64bit. Am I missing something here?
      Thanks!
    • By GONADS125
      Hi, I've been searching for a solution and just have not found one.
      I want to set up video previews for all my emulators and started out testing it on the NES. I have converted the videos I downloaded from here into avi using Any Video Converter and downloaded CCCP, which I saw listed as a solution to my problem on various forums. I have the correct paths set but I have no video or sound preview in Maximus Arcade. I've tried figuring this out myself for quite some time but I can't find any more potential solutions for my problem. Does anyone have any solutions/suggestions? Any help is greatly appreciated.