kingbee187

Best Arcade Game Ever?

20 posts in this topic

Which Arcade Game of old do you think was the best and Why?............I choose Double Dragon as it brings back many memories for me,me and my brother could complete this on co-op on 10 pence each,albeit after loads of practice!!! LOL

images (1).jpg

Which Arcade Game of old do you think was the best and Why?............I choose Double Dragon as it brings back many memories for me,me and my brother could complete this on co-op on 10 pence each,albeit after loads of practice!!! LOL

I call your double Dragon Dragon and call you with Operation Wolf, I just love the way this arcade looked and played... despite it was hard, I put coins into this machine... and it would be a machine I would love to own.

1 person likes this

Operation wolf is a classic,I like the gun operated games too,point blank for example was addictive and fun,house of the dead by far my favourite though....can't beat the Sega classics!

I don't know Leathal Enforcers gave the virtua cop and house of the dead a run for their money

1 person likes this

I'm going to 2nd Double Dragon and go out on a limb to say TMNT.  The 4-player team  work needed was awesome and the graphic humor was a blast!!!

I will always love the old vector based Star Wars. I put so many quarters into that game growing up.

On 9/27/2016 at 10:40 PM, toaks said:

I will always love the old vector based Star Wars. I put so many quarters into that game growing up.

Im gonna list that as my second because I sure hell did waste a lot of quarters also!

1 person likes this

I was always a fan of CarnEvil.  Sooo much fun back in the day.  Of course nothing beats the original Mortal Kombat.  That was a game changer.

I personally am a fan of the original Donkey Kong.

Donkey Kong is my all-time favorite.

Street fighter II as a kid when Nintendo was what we had at home. AMAZING!

Is there a reason you opened this thread twice and both in the wrong section of the forum?

On 5/12/2017 at 7:09 AM, NLS said:

Is there a reason you opened this thread twice and both in the wrong section of the forum?

I merged them and moved the thread to general discussion, thanks for the heads up.

Double Dragon for me! still remember playing with GI Joes pretending it was the game :P

Any Killer Instinct 1 Fans? That game was ahead of it's time!