Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

MAME 166 Video Snap Update *Still Going*

Circo

Well once you convert the ones modified in 2011 to a higher bit rate then you are done. :) Only 1,949 of them.

Unfortunately the 2011 ones suffer from a master problem.  I agree with you that the ones I have been pumping out lately eclipse the old ones.  The truth is 2011 was mainly a conversion from the 2009 videos.  Big difference in procedure and formats back then.

lol wait, what? You are actually considering to redo them all!? :startle:

Not all at once but over time, yeah.  That set needs to be right.  There should be nothing critical though so I'll work on it between other projects.

eheh yeah, that's why I said that, you were getting so happy on having that huge list all green and he had to come with more new games lol

What's wrong with my no face guy avatar?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just became a Platinum member on Hyperspin and just finished downloaded all the mame game themes. I noticed on some games that the snap videos don't appear but I have them and they work on MALA. An example of one game is wild west c.o.w. (moomesa). It shows the theme but not the snap video. Video works in Mala.

Thanks

uh? What db are you using, did you grab the .148 db from HyperList? moomesa video works fine, and there's no moo on the db so I'm assuming you're using the db that came bundled with HS, that's old very very old.

I'm not at my computer but is the rom moo a clone? There should be an option in hyperhq to use parents as clones. If there is a video for that clone then it will play, if absent it will play the parent video.