Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Website wise what would you like to see

Circo

Just curious if you guys had any requests on what you would like see changed or added/updated on the website.  Not talking about content here, always working on that.  But I have been tweaking and changing this site for the last year and I am pretty happy with the results.  But another set of eyes always helps.  

I think a little more info on the "Donations" page would be good as when I first signed up I was not sure of the full benefits or what I was actually getting for my hard earned :)

Your account has to be updated manually I think where the payment system will  be automatic.

Patience will be your friend :)

But your post does re-iterate my post above about updateing the info on the donations page.

4 minutes ago, titchgamer said:

Your account has to be updated manually I think where the payment system will  be automatic.

Patience will be your friend :)

But your post does re-iterate my post above about updateing the info on the donations page.

It is automatic but sometimes they get held for review, this one was a strange database error,  just submitted a ticket to the site tech.  I can get some more info on the donate page and I need to make a new page for the FTP and the download all feature that should be going in another 2 weeks.  

What questions on the FAQ would you guys like to see addressed?

Yeah thats good Circo :)

Also BTW not sure if you know or not but there seems to be a problem with the site and tapatalk atm.

Keeps giving me a syntax error and says the thread does not exist if I click on anything,

I upgraded the tapatalk plugin about an hour ago, we fell out of date, waiting for another scrape from them, should take a day or so.

Please let me know if you see anything else.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/16/2017 at 6:57 AM, NLS said:

FAQ should be greatly expanded.

That said, the page design is very clean and "to the point".

What would you like to see

Have to say that I don't remember what I noticed a month ago. :D

I remember that FAQ was very very limited (2-3 questions?).

There are so many things that can be moved away from guides (or in addition to them with reference to them) and put in FAQ.

FAQ is the first thing a newbie checks (or should).

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi!

A complete noob from Norway here - can confirm the several inputs regarding the FAQ, which truly is the first page I try to visit on a new website. However, I cannot comment on the content of the site, since I received an error code: 2S100/4. Not sure what this implies, but I presume the website owner does? ?

Edit: I would also recommend to change the title from Frequent Questions to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) or just FAQ.

I also feel the quick links should be more available, and not (possibly) very far down on a page.

• 2 weeks later...

1. A PS Vita section. I uploaded about 130 covers already.
2. A Nintendo Switch section. I uploaded a bunch of covers already.
3. Have Emumovies work with Tapatalk again.
4. More beer.

• 2 months later...

Archived