Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

MAME .137 Video Set (Take 2)

Circo

I have finally got back to updating the MAME videos in earnest. Here is what you can expect from the new set:

- Normalized Audio

- Transitions

- Standard Non Playable Videos

- All Vertical Game videos remade 480x640 res HiQ

- Any videos of games where emulation has improved being redone

- Many videos replaced that I deemed not good enough :)

- More clones added

I will be writing about my progress as I go along.

Current Set Sizes: *Updated 4/19/2010

AVI-HiQ - 1,670 Files 2.43GB

AVI-SQ - 1,670 FIles 885MB

FLV-HiQ - 1,670 Files 2.57GB

FLV-SQ - 1,670 Files 920MB

HiQ vs SQ Comparison and Non Playable Videos

(Play Full Screen for Details)

1941 HiQ - 6.91MB FLV

1941 SQ - 2.10MB FLV

Non Playable HiQ - 277KB FLV

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GREAT news! I gonna wait until you finish the whole set. I believe it will take a while, but it definetely is going to be the ultimate arcade video collection. After you finish, can you please make a torrent or something of the exact set you used for making your videos? Thanks and good work.

GREAT news! I gonna wait until you finish the whole set. I believe it will take a while, but it definetely is going to be the ultimate arcade video collection. After you finish, can you please make a torrent or something of the exact set you used for making your videos? Thanks and good work.

It will be made available on the FTP only until it is final, but once it's finished I may make an SQ torrent available shortly after.

It will be made available on the FTP only until it is final, but once it's finished I may make an SQ torrent available shortly after.

I mean, a torrent of the romset you used, to make shure the videos are going to match 100% of the roms. Or at least indicate where to get.

I mean, a torrent of the romset you used, to make shure the videos are going to match 100% of the roms. Or at least indicate where to get.

It's just standard MAME .137 naming lots of places to get that rom set, but I can't really post that here. Easy set to find though.

Has anyone made a utility to make copies of the 'Unplayable' Video for Unplayable roms?

I am including one for each unplayable rom these are done by hand so if a rom listed as playable isn't the videos will at least be correct. I have over 100 more to upload but I had to leave town before the conversions were done. Family.... whatcha gonna do lol. They will be posted on Saturday.

The A HiQ videos for MAME 128 are missing from the FTP, could you please upload them circo? Big thanks in advance :)

I just took a quick peek and they seem to be there. Do you mean AVI or FLV?

I mean the FLV ones. I took a quick peak too again just now and they aren't there :P

Great to have you back btw! :D I hope you had a great vacation!

Edit: I found the A videos, the A folder is in the D folder. I suggest someone moves it out into the parent folder of those videos :) (I don't know how to move a folder, else I'd do it)

Added over 500 more, A is completely done and I also added the Nintendo arcade systems that I had done earlier for KoolBrez. Also added a ton of not playable videos. As far as clones go any clones with a different name I am creating videos for. This is something that has been brought up quite a bit since the .128 set.

Another Sample:

http://emumovies.com...me/balonfgt.flv

Added over 500 more that I was able to finish processing. Error vids are pretty much complete thru Q although I may come across a few more. I have plenty more to edit and convert but I won't be able to get to those until tomorrow. Plenty more clones added and many games that had jumpy video or sound have improved due from my switch of a Core2Duo processor on the last round to my I7 I have now.

Added 128 "Not Yet Playable" videos to the FTP. Besides the random non playable game that I will surely fine this completes all of the error videos as reported by mame.

• 1 month later...

There has but I havent posted much so I apoligize a have a couple of hundred on my hard drive that just need to be encoded. There will be some updates on the board soon. If I haven't said this before the best this to do is to grab the entire .128 set and then copy over the .137 (soon to be .138 updates over the top)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived