Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

MAME .137 Video Set (Take 2)

Circo

Looks like this project discussion has been quiet for some time (mame video set development)?

Is there any development news on the mame .140 video set?

I look forward to any updates.

Thank you

D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Circo

Thank you for the update.

I hope that you have a chance to finish of the mame 140 project soon.

It is the only video set I am interested in mainly. I am sure this applies to many other fans of your site.

Do you have a time frame in mind when you expect to complete the update?

Keep up the great work with the site.

D

It's impossible to give a firm timeline as I am replacing/editing every video in the set and adding clones with different titles. But I will make you a deal, I will take 10 requests at a time and give those vids high priority. Just post in this thread and I will get them added.

• 1 month later...

I know this is hijacking the thread a little but is it possible to order a DVD/S of the MAME .137 FLV videos for hyperspin and also any relating artwork for the .137 romset? my internet connection is not reliable or fast enough here in UK to attempt FTP download.

Cheers.

Hello

i have just dl all the videos for mame and im using mala as front of my coktail table. I have setup the video mode and placed it in the menu in top of the snaps. Snaps works perfect but no video is shown. What can i have done wrong? do i have to activate the videowindow in some way or what? I have set the right path to the videos.

Please help me

I know this is hijacking the thread a little but is it possible to order a DVD/S of the MAME .137 FLV videos for hyperspin and also any relating artwork for the .137 romset? my internet connection is not reliable or fast enough here in UK to attempt FTP download.Cheers.

I do have every intention of bringing back dvd's, I have just been so overwhelmed with set audits lately. I will see what I can do shortly

Helloi have just dl all the videos for mame and im using mala as front of my coktail table. I have setup the video mode and placed it in the menu in top of the snaps. Snaps works perfect but no video is shown. What can i have done wrong? do i have to activate the videowindow in some way or what? I have set the right path to the videos. Please help me

This question deserves it's own thread :) but are you using avi videos and do you have the xvid codec installed?

hi thnx for noticing me so fast ;)

Yes im using thr .avi i dl from here when i payed the suporting fee. And about codec.. i dont know.. How do i check that?

I do have every intention of bringing back dvd's, I have just been so overwhelmed with set audits lately. I will see what I can do shortly

This question deserves it's own thread :) but are you using avi videos and do you have the xvid codec installed?

Archived