Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hyperspin forum down?

HalfAWorldAway

Guest Arcadeinvasion

website now says this

This Account Has Been Suspended.

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

There is something going on that when it goes live it crashes the HTTP server. I had to temporarily suspend the account to preserve server integrity, its being worked on

Guest Arcadeinvasion

Hyperspin is currently undergoing maintenence.

Please check back soon

Guest Arcadeinvasion

Definitely ,hopefully be back up soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the Main HS site now: "Currently there is no definate ETA and our FTP remains unaffected."

The spelling Nazi in me wishes to point out that definate should be definite. Just in case you want to let Dazz or BBB know.

Circo, consider adding info about "how to" become a member and gain access to FTP to the current "under construction" page - i.e. paypal address to make donation to, how much each donation level is, email address to contact to get FTP access, etc. I have selfish motives for this :), but hopefully it will help others too especially if the site stays down for a bit and FTP is the only thing available.

Thanks.

Part of me is wondering if the reason the forums are getting upgraded is to prepare for the release of *gasp* HS 2.0? :) I know, I know, but a boy can dream, can't he? :banana:

I was thinking the same thing that people would jump to conclusions that 2.0 would be out soon after upgrades, me included. As far as scripts go, I would check dvdj's folder on the ftp as he is the script guru.

yeah i got told months aswell !!Dazz is the man whos on the inside so hes pretty much a GOD also like BILL..

im waiting for 2.0 also just sorting out emulators but i cant wait to get all the new vids in hd in the new version..

also shame i cant fly to the cax show as money has been tight this year with no overtime..

anyway see ya on hyperspin when its up and running again.. AKA dean morrison..AKA SASMADMORRO

Guest icebergslim3000

Quick question. Is there an easy way to make XML lists since the site is down. I lost everything I had for hyperspin due to a hardware crash. I was about to start back the journey of setting everyting up again but I cant do anything if I cant make xml lists. I figure everything else I need can be found here.