Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hyperspin forum down?

HalfAWorldAway

did someone say xml list generator??? YES PLEASE! Can someone please point me in the right direction, Im kinda stuck without any means to obtain a prgram that makes xml lists.

Any update on the Hyperspin site? I've seen some movement over the last 24-48 hours - at least it is showing the site theme now :)

Again, it would be great if the support info page could be posted along with how to get to access to FTP.

At the time of writing, just about everyone on this thread (including me) has less than 20 posts registered.

Anyone else join emumoviesForum because Hyperspin is down??? Hmmm, I think so!!

Speaking from a completely selfish point of view here.... Hyperspin needs to go down more often... Viva la emumovies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

At the time of writing, just about everyone on this thread (including me) has less than 20 posts registered.

Anyone else join emumoviesForum because Hyperspin is down??? Hmmm, I think so!!

I think some of us have been lurking around here.

Speaking from a completely selfish point of view here.... Hyperspin needs to go down more often... Viva la emumovies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol this coming from the man who has the power to shut down the Hyperspin site, you guys better not stop posting here after HS forums are back ;)

Guest Muty

I think some of us have been lurking around here.

Pretty much this, most of us are lurkers around here :).

Is there any way to download hyperpin (minus the s) from a known/trusted source while the main site is down? I am working on a fresh install for a pincab build and would like to have a go at running hyperpin.

I hope its back up soon, I still need to download the Super Smash Bros. theme (its the only theme I need and its killing me :/), plus I just made a MAME theme for mremulator that Id like to upload.