About This File
This is used in conjunction with the renameSET.ini provided by AntoPISA, to allow quick renaming of Mame asset files (Videos, Snaps, Titles,...) all at once.
Simply place the renameSET.ini in the root of the application folder and then select the last name version of your assets at the Start Version...then select the current version you are wishing to match your assets to, then set the path to the parent folder holding all of your asset files...and finally click Run and in a few seconds everything will be done.
What's New in Version 2.0
- - Put Logging Back In
- - Added Drag & Drop Support.
- - Audit Can Now Run Independent Of Renaming
- - Added An Exit Button
- - Added Auditing
- - Minor Fixes
- - Now Supports Archives Containing Lay Files
- - Now Supports Assets in Archives
- - Hard Dependency on 7zip
- - Supports TorrentZip
- - Supports Torrent7z
- - Restored Newer GUI Design
- - renameSET.ini Maybe Selected From Anywhere
- - Faster Execution
- - Stripped Out Logging Temperary
- - Removed Folder Recursion
- - Added Folder Recursion
- - New Build of "Make renameSET INI.exe"
- - Fixed issue with Malformed renameSET.ini
- - Used Old GUI Design (Mistake)
- - Added New GUI With Multi-Folder Support
- - Pre-Release Version